It has only just begun

Chapter 2----

Nialls p.o.v

OMG she was perf she had perfect skin and beautiful hair I wish she mine all mine ugghh I wonder if sh likes me ? nah maybe not life's so hard I found my princess but I dunno if she likes me I mean shes way too good for me but.....I wonder what harry is thinking I mean he brought me here to meet all of them its like sooo amazing to seee them in person ahhh

Harry's p.o.v

Dondrea told me she liked me , but what if she was lying? Nahh my best friend would never lie to me shit. How do i go about this she's different so it's harder all the other girls were easy to get because there thirst for me was just disgustingly crazy cause i'm " famous " , but with her it's like she doesn't care if i'm famous or not you have to get her to like you somehow. She's playing hard to get i don't know maybe i should just come out and say it i'm probably going to sound crazzy when i do.

" I love you, i like you jeez, Lydia i just want you to be mine " Harry said

" Dafuq? Lydia is sitting on the couch it's Dondrea pinhead... daydreaming about my sister a lot. hahah " Dondrea said

" Oh pssh sorry butt head fuck off give me some time to concentrate on how i'm gonna tell her" Harry said. Dondrea walked away near niall, and sat next to him . They weren't talking they were just sitting there. He cleared his mind and finally walked over to Lydia and said " I already said hi , but i've been wanting to tell you something more than that... " he paused.

" Yeah? what is it? " Lydia said looking down afraid to look him in his eyes. Knowing that if she did she would start to tear when he told her that he didn't like her.

" I like you, i know i know you do't like me , but i just wanted to get this off my chest it's been so hard figuring out how i would tell you cause i don't know how you feel about me, but your hot and that's not all your different not like every other girl i've been with. Your someone i see my future with and when i'm some other girl can never picture a future with them , but when i met you - I knew you were the one." Harry said to her as his voice started to break from him wanting to cry.

" I thought that.. : Lydia said

" you thought what? " Harry said

" I thought you didn't like me , I mean I like you fuck of course i do, i just didn't know you liked me the way that i like you. " Lydia said with her head still down her voice breaking. Tears finally rolling down her eyes after holding back for so long. Harry grabbed her face and kissed her. Dondrea and Niall turned to see how their conversation was going only to see such a passionate couple forming.

--the next day--

Lydia walked out of her room in her onesie and sat on the couch . she smelled food because niall had been cooking she walked over to the kitchen to see loads of stuff in the sink then she sighed and said "another day of cleaning" she heard niall and dondrea moaning and stuff. She said " what the fuck ? they just met yesterday , but she knows better to use condoms so it's all good" the moaning stopped. She heard the door open. She into her room and slightly closed the door to see who had left dondrea's room. She heard someone brushing their teeth. She finally figured it out it was Dondrea. she walked out and said " oooooh Dondrea fucked Niall are you guys even going out? how are you guys going to fuck already and he hasn't asked you out yet "

" Dumb ass, if you weren't all up in Harry's face you would've realized me and Niall were talking since he came in and he had expressed his feelings for me and i said i wanted to be with him and he said he did too and asked me out.! " Dondrea said she walked out of the bathroom with a big T-shirt on saying Food and it had little cartoon fast foods on it , the one Niall got her for her birthday last week when he came with Harry. she walked out into the kitchen to see all the mess in the sink. and asked " what the hell ? who did this? " she sighed and said " another day of cleaning " Lydia laughed