Expecting

Lydias p.o.v

I heared banging last night

Dondrea came downstairs glowing I knew what she was doing with niall....I was laying in bed and I got woken up by that banging harry was fast on asleep so I didn't sleep at all last night. She ran into the bathroom and started to throw up. She was leaning over the loo. With tears rolling down her face. I knew that she was expecting a baby, but she didn't. I decided to pull out the pregnancy test. I had a bunch of them. Only because I've gone through the same thing she might be going through. I pulled her up and here her wipe her face. Niall woke up to her throwing up. He stood at the door. Slightly awake. I gave D the pregnancy test and signaled for Niall to come into the bathroom. I walked out and let them have their moment in the bathroom. I sat on the couch worried ,shaking. She wasn't ready for this experience it could go so many different ways. I started to cry. I didn't want her to go through this.

Dondrea's P.O.V ~

I woke up from a long night. Not expecting to be in the bathroom throwing. I knew that there would be a possibility I was pregnant. But I can't be. There would be do much controversy with the managers and fans and other celebs. I don't want this to happen. At least not yet. We aren't even married yet. If I end up having this baby and everything ends up ok I still won't feel right. All I thought was I know it's just you&i in this situation. We made this happen. But I'm not ready and I don't even know that if he's ready. Or if he wants a child with me. I mean if he's really sure he wants to even if he's ok with it. So many things are running through my mind all I can think about is running away. Somewhere as far as never land. Somewhere I wouldn't have any troubles. But I love Niall I do. I want kiss with him. I want to marry him. I want to live forever with him. I hope he knows that. The time is up. I peed on the stick and it came out positive. I had to make a decision. I didn't say anything. I looked at Niall and he looked back at me. He wouldn't say anything I wish he did. Then it wouldn't be this awkward. Please say something babe.

Nialls P.O.V ~

She was throwing up.i wanted a kid but not yet but I would never leave her over it I love her and thats all! She makes me smile all the time and even when im sad she helps me talk through it..I love her and the only thing I wanna change about her is her last name to horan.

Harry's P.O.V

Dafuq is going on? I don't know. I'm going back to sleep. I will find out later.

Then lydia crawls back into bed and just sighs really loud and wakes me up so thats well annoying. I got up and she was crying she said

" Dondrea got up throwing up. Babe. She can't be you know. It's painful I can't let her go through this I just can't. I can't. " I soothed her and got up and ran into the bathroom to see dondrea hugging Niall Crying in his arms. Grabbed her away from her and pulled her into my arms. She grabbed my shirt and started to cry more. I never thought it would come to the point where my best friend is going through something like this. I took her. Still hugging her and walked over to the couch. I sat her down and said.

" Listen Dondrea. I can't let you go through with this. I can't stand to see you in pain it hurts. I know it hurts. I can tell by the look of your face. You were once the love of my life I can't let you do this it's breaking my heart D.W . Please babe just don't. I know it's up to you I can't convince you when it's your body. But I'm hoping you will listen to me just this once. I love you just don't. " I let go of her. Not realizing I had a bucket of tears rolling down my face. I never realized how much I missed being with her. Now she's with Niall an it hurts me even more when he got her pregnant how inconsiderate. My one true love had become a slave owned by a mate of mine. But I'm with someone new.