Ship Log 03

[Stardate: 6-18-2017]
[Author: Second-in-Command Mohammed Avdol]
[Content Summary: 1st Day.]

Dear Mrs. Holly,

Space is absolutely wonderful. You would adore it up here, with the peace and quiet and lovely scenery. It's a shame that we couldn't take you with us.

For some reason, though, I feel slightly uneasy about the lack of... Well, anything other than the stars, a planet every so often, and us. The emptiness is quite overwhelming at points. However, it's also comforting. The more empty things are, the less we have to worry about being attacked.

Mr. Joestar is as boisterous as ever, proudly proclaiming that this isn't his first time being in space, and that back in his day they didn't need helmets, which is quite odd to me. He's clearly leaving key details out of his stories, but no one seems to mind, as they're quite entertaining.

Jotaro has been having trouble adjusting. He misses Earth, misses solid ground, but most of all, he misses you. Of course, while he would never tell you any of this, that boy really cares for you, Mrs. Holly. He shows it in his own 'special' way, but it's all out of love.

He's not the only one having a rough time, though. Polnareff is also quite adamant about being here. It reminds him of his late sister, a little too much for comfort. He's trying his best to hide it, which of course means everyone knows that he's hurting. I don't blame him, one bit. His determination and strength are admirable, to say the least.

I must sign off, as Mr. Joestar needs my help with something trivial, as usual. I do hope this message finds you in good health, and that we can speed along your recovery as soon as possible.

Don't push yourself too hard,
--Avdol

-Log End-