Ship Log 11

[Stardate: 7-12-2017]
[Author: Navigator Noriaki Kakyoin]
[Content Summary: Status update!]

Dear Ms. Holly,

It's been a while since you've heard from us, hasn't it? We've been quite busy, which means there's been no time to write logs. However, we're on a bit of downtime right now, so there's no better time to quell some of your worries.

About the attack; I'm just glad that everyone else is safe. Don't tell the others, but I was extremely concerned for us. If I had frozen for even a moment, then there wouldn't be any more logs from us for you to read. It was quite the situation, to say the least.

Since then, we've been orbiting a planet waiting for a supply ship from the Speedwagon Foundation to get us back on our feet. Thankfully, Mr. Joestar has taken the utmost caution so we don't have a repeat of last time. (but we'll see if that actually works out this time.)

As of late, I've been getting a really odd feeling that something bad is going to happen, though, and that we won't be as prepared for it. I don't know why, exactly, but something is telling me that something is about to go terribly, terribly wrong. Something that is out of our control. Something that nothing will ever prepare us for. It's just a hunch, but I'm still nervous.  Especially considering what happened previously.

Ah, I shouldn't say that, now that I think about it. We don't want you to worry more than you already are. I'm fact, we should be the ones worrying. It's quite sad that you probably won't get these until we get back to Earth. We'd love to have some sort of correspondence back and forth with you, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Please don't push yourself too hard,
~Kakyoin

-Log End-