Feels so right

Warning : SMUT!!!!!!

I sat up in a bed with a gasp my surroundings were unfamiliar to me

I sat up in a bed with a gasp my surroundings were unfamiliar to me . i started to stand after remembering what happened . as soon as I opened the door there stood my mother with  lestat behind her . He seemed content so I could tell she hadn't done anything to crazy in front of him yet .

"Mother ." I bowed my head .

"It's so good you remember your manners ." She said as she entered the room not mentionoing how I had been about to try and leave .

I opened my mouth but before I could speak she slapped me making my head whipped to the side with the force . She did this to see if I had gotten too comfortable in the years without her to try and retaliate .

"I'm sorry mother . " I said without knowing what else to say .

I saw her smile . "such a good girl isn't she lestat ?"

She walked up to me and kissed the reddened cheek she had slapped .Akasha floated out of the room as fast as she came after whispering to lestat who looked shock .  She closed behind her and left me in the room with lestat .

I stood silently scare Akasha could here me .

"So have you slept with my mother yet ?" I asked He looked to the floor and I knew that meant yes he hadn't been in this house more than three hours and he'd been with her already .

"Your mother has told me something that I don't think your gonna like selene ."

"what ?" I asked nervous .

"she has given you to me as her king , I didn't ask for it . " He acted as if he cared what happened to the man in the alley who was so sure of himself .

"I -" I looked to him . "What is the catch Lestat . "

He stepped forward and bent to kiss me  . When I gasped he took advantage of it and dived his tongue into my mouth . As he started to tease me with loving passionate kisses the sensitive parts of my neck I realized what she wanted him to do with me .

"Lestat , Maintenant ? ( Right now?) ." I asked breathily as his opened mouth kisses made me throb between my legs .

" Oui petite colombe . ( Yes little dove .) " He responded .

I felt his hand slide my skirts to the side when I felt the air I realized who ever had dressed me hadn't put underwear on me . I shivered as he met my nether lips teasing the outside before he finally after a groan slipped out my mouth .

"You smell so good love your so wet I can feel it ." He said as he dipped his fingers past the lips making me gasp before letting out a small moan . He started to move them and flick across my nub making my hips start to move with him . My hands went to his shoulders I could feel his muscles move as he continoued to pleasure me . my head was thrown back as my boby started to shake as I got clcoser to my beautiful climax .

When I finally finished I wipered his name as I started to float down from my high that he had brought me .

when I opened my eyes I noticed he was looking to me facinated before he brought his lips back to mine . we kissed passionatly lips moving together his tongue slipping passed mine to dance with mine . I heard him undo his pants before he pulled away and removed them and his boxers revealing his hard on .

We made eye contact as he started to crawl ontop of me again. But this time he was slow and almost torturous  as he laid kisses on me while he did . When he reached my breasts he took my left nipple into his mouth and swirled hi tongue around it making me thrum  with pleasure .

"Lestat ." I moaned to him  .

"Hmm." He hummed .

"please . .  ." I gasped full of need .

"Please what my dear Selene what is it you want . " He said now looking up to me and the amount of arousal in his eyes made me feel so much like I was his prey .

He brought his lips a whisper away from mine he and I looking into each others eyes . my breasts moved up and down with every breath I made skimming his chest they did making me bite my lip. "Say it . " He rasped . "Tell me what it is you want . "

"I need . . . " before it could finish I felt his arousal on my lady lips just teasing me .

I moaned .

I could feel his smirk as he kissed my neck .

I knew what he wanted me to say but I don't speak like that but if that was what was needed than so be it .

"Fuck me . . . " I whimpered as his hands froze on my hips . " Please . . lestat I need you . " I begged him moving my hips for some kind of friction .

He gripped my hips before lining himself up and start to push  into me. my body tried to stay still as he slowly moved into me groaning the more I took him in . soon I couldn't take no more and grabbed his hips as I captured his lips and pulled his hips into me suddenly as I wrapped my legs around his waist making him growl into my mouth .

"So perfect ." He pulled back and whispered settling his hands on either side my head and started to snap his hips in and out of me . at first he was slow but than he grew impatient and let out a loud feral sound as he bit into my shoulder and began to move at a punishing pace .

my hands laid on his sides as he fucked me into oblivion he stopped drinking from me and his lips met mine . I could taste my blood but at this point I didn't care he was so good and this felt so right . I didn't care whether my mother had ordered it or not because I knew he wanted me this way before this .

Suddenly with no notice I felt him flip me over after I had came with tears in my eyes from the attack of pleasure . I was now on all fours he entered me suddenly with no warning and I could hear our skin smacking together as he thrust into me and it felt like heaven he reached me into places in me I didn't think could be reached .

when I felt him twitch inside me as he was about to cum this brought me to my third and final orgasm as he finished in me .