Part 1: Her Flower is Dead

******WARNING THIS PART HAS GORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEEING DEAD OR STRUGGLING ANIMALS DO NOT READ*******

BAM

Skyler woke up to a crash from outside her window. She jolts up and runs to the window to see if anything had been damaged or if anyone was hurt. She looked out and saw a dead bird on the ground right by the window.The bird seemed to have run into the window not knowing there was glass there. She sighed and went back to her bed. As soon as she laid back down her alarm for school had gone off. She groaned, threw the covers over to the side of the bed and got up

"If only I could sleep for like 10 more minutes that would be great"

She grabbed a pair of torn black jeans, a Nirvana t-shirt and a hoodie. She got ready as though today was gonna be the worst day of her life. But what she didn't know that this day was going to change her life.

Skyler walked out her front door and decided to look at the bird before she walked to school. She strolled over to here the bird was and crouched down. She examined the bird and everything seemed to be normal, just a stupid bird that flew into a glass window. Suddenly, right before she stood up, she noticed that the bird's eyes were open. She looked at its eyes. They were completely white with red speckles. Skyler jumped and sat on the ground. Blood started to drop from the birds eyes. Skyler panicked and just stood up. She started to walk away but then the bird made a noise as hideous as a cat being strangled. Skyler looked over and to her horror the bird looked like it was being shocked. Suddenly it vanished into dust and nothing was left but the blood on the ground. Skyler screamed and jumped back covering her mouth.

She ran as fast as she could to school trying to erase the memory of the bird from her head.

She got to school, heart racing and sweat dripping from her forehead. She walked in the double doors and found her best friend Axel. She ran over and tackled him, crying

"Wow wow wow hey what's going on?" Axel stepped back and looked at Skyler "You almost never cry what the hell happened?!"

" There was a bird... and blood... and white eyes and..and" Skyler threw herself back into Axel who just held her then stepped back and puts his hands on her shoulders.

Just as Axel was about to speak, the bell for first period rung.

" Tell me later okay" Axel looked at Skyler and shut his locker. He waved to Skyler and ran off to first period.

Skyler walked off to first period still crying at the horrific scene she witnessed this morning

Hey guys I'm sorry for that scene it was pretty gory and yea sorry..... anyways I hope you guys like the story so far!!!