chapter 1

Sara fell asleep on her bed her glasses are on the bed and her headphones are on her bed next to her right side and her phone half under the pillow. She went back in time and still asleep. At Camlot Arthur saw a girl sleeping on a bed next to the table. Arthur said Merlin come here. Merlin said what. Arthur said there is a girl on a bed sleeping next to my table. Merlin said really. The girl stirred a bit but did not wake up. Merlin said let me wake her up. Merlin shook the girl's shoulder. Girl woke up and grab her glasses and put them on and looked at Merlin. Girl screamed. Merlin said woah I am not going to hurt you my name is Merlin you. Girl said my name is Sara Unrein I was sleeping in my room and then next I don't even remember what happen. Merlin said Sara you are in Camelot and this is the prince room. Sara said oh sorry. Sara got up and bow to Arthur and got up. Sara said please to meet you. Arthur said names Arthur prince Arthur. Sara said hi. Sara said who is that boy. Merlin said this is Mordred Arthur is going to take him home. Sara said nice to meet you honey. Mordred said nice to meet you too pretty. Sara said awwww so cute. Sara hug Mordred so cute. Sara said so honey what happen to your arm. Mordred said Camlot knights did this. Sara said really aww you poor thing. Sara kissed Mordred's arm and it healed. Arthur said are you a sorcerer. Sara said nope I am an angel sweetie. Merlin said an angel. Sara said yep. Mordred said pretty you must be a beautiful angel. Sara said aww thanks I am a beautiful angel. Merlin said Sara how did you come here. Sara said hmmm don't know I keep forgetting stuff my memories get crazy. Arthur said really. Sara said yep. Mordred said can we meet again Sara. Sara said of course but please stay on the light side sweetie. Mordred said okay. Sara let go of Mordred and they flee. Sara said wow I am so tired I am going back to sleep. Sara got back in her bed and fell asleep. Merlin walked up to Sara's bed and cover her and took her glasses off. Arthur got back and saw Sara sleeping peaceful. Arthur hears ringing. Arthur said what the hell is that. Merlin said don't know. Sara got up and answer her phone. Sara said guys it's my phone. Sara said hello. Summer screamed SARA WHERE ARE YOU SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND EVERYBODY IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU. Sara fell out of her bed. Sara said Summer long story and I can't talk right now so bye. Sara hang up her phone and looked at Arthur and Merlin face. Sara said what. Arthur said what is a phone. Sara said it is where you can call someone on it and listen to music. Sara put her headphones on Arthur's head and he listen to the music lost boys cry little sister.

Arhtur said woah I love this song. Sara said thank you. Merlin said woah what kind of this thing is. Sara said it's is a game where you play on it. Merlin said hey I am killing these monster. Sara said you are playing dead trigger 2 and those are zombies they will kill you. Merlin said woah I am winning this game eat that zombies and eat fish. Sara said hahaha I said this eat my fucking bullets you fuckers. Arthur said wow you cuss alot. Sara said yeah. Merlin said Sara you forgot your thing. Sara said oh my glasses. Sara came back with her glasses on. Sara said hey I hope I can help Mordred again. Merlin said us too. Arthur said yep.