Coughs

The next morning is a blur. We go to the train station I think. I don't know anymore. I'm not positive it even happened. But Olly is here with me. 

I can't make him bear the weight that should be mine. 

I force myself back to consciousness. I put away our things and get settled in my spot. It's going to take a while from here to LA. I unthinkingly grab Olly's hand. 

"Nothing is going to happen to you. I won't let it," he said caressing my hand. 

"What about my mom? She'll hate me. I'm the reason she is in the hospital." I ball my hands up. "I'm such an idiot!"

"She won't hate you. She has more protection and love for you than she can hold. Just rest now." He pulls me into him.

"You're right, I'm just panicking. I'm sorry for being such a bother. And you don't even bat an eye to giving me whatever I want. You're too kind to me Olly."

"Sleep," he whispers as he wraps his jacket around me

I close my eyes in hopes of some rest. I cough just the slightest and feel Olly's body tense a bit but still be as calm as ever.

"It was just a tiny cough, I'm sure it's nothing don't worry." 

"I'm not, and even if it is, I packed your meds. Now, how about you actually sleep?" He smiles stroking my hair. "I'm here for you."

"You know, I really don't know what I'd do without you Olly."

"How hard is it for you to sleep?" He says chuckling. "You're the one who never wants to get up. get everything else melts away. Okay? I'll sing a song if I have to."

"Okay. And a lullaby would be nice."

He grins and starts softly singing. 

There's a web like a spiders web, 

Made of light and silk and shadow. 

Spun by the moon in my room at night.

It's a web made to catch a dream,

Hold it tight 'till I awaken. 

As if to tell me that dreamings alright. 

 I really don't know what I'd do without him. 

N/A: Oh my god! I have almost 1k reads on this and I'm ecstatic! Thank you guys so much! I know I don't post often, but I try to post quality (even though I know my writing's crap). I honestly don't know what I'm rambling about anymore. Love you though!