Chapter 6

×The next day×

Moo POV:}

I tried calling Delirious or Vanoss but they don't pick up.Once I called Delirious he finally answered.

Del-"What the hell do you want?"

Moo-"I was just wondering if you guys want to hangout today?"

Del-"Alright than but Can Luke come along?"

Moo-"Sure thing.Also Wild Cat and Vanoss could come as well."

Once I said Vanoss and Wild Cat....Delirious just hanged up on me for no reason.I called Vanoss and he fucking answer as well.

Van-"What do you want Moo?"

Moo-"I was wondering if you want to hangout today?"

Van-"Sure or whatever.But I don't want Wild Cat to come at all."

Moo-"Okay than."

Van-"Thank you."

Vanoss hanged up and I called everyone else and they all agreed which I play for us to go at the bar tonight to get hella drunk.Once I got in my car which it could fit only like 5 people hopefully they could bring their own car.I'm going to pick up Delirious,Cartoonz,Vanoss,and Brian.I started my car and head to their house but sadly Vanoss doesn't live with Wild Cat so I can't pick him up.Once I texted everyone except for the ones who were with me to go to the club.Once I got there mostly everyone was there.I saw Vanoss and Wild Cat fighting for the first time."When will you stop saying sorry!I'm never going to forgive you!You can have Mini and I am fine of being alone." "Evan how would you even take care of yourself!You have no where to go at all." "I wish I was back in Canada so I won't have to see your damn face everytime and everyday of my whole life." "Hey!How can I make it up to-" "you can-" "HEY LOVE BIRDS CAN YOU STOP FIGHTING!"Nogla said as Vanoss looked at him."There's no love birds.This piece of shit doesn't learn his matter-" "Fuck you!" "Can't Cause I don't love you and you don't love me.So go fuck Craig behind my back!"Vanoss said as he looked at everyone."Go have your fun!I'm leaving!I rather be alone than be with this stupid pig!"Vanoss said as he walked away.

Its like they hate each other or something.Wonder whats up."How come you guys don't talk to each other without a fight?" "Well ask the moody owl.Has he ever tell you something so surprising that its really impossible?" "No."Everyone said except Delirious.He was quiet.When I looked at him, he shook his head at Wild Cat like he knew whats up.Wild Cat looked at Delirious and nodded."Evan's pregnant with my child and he doesn't love me as he cheated on me with his best friend Delirious!"Wild Cat said as Delirious looked at him with shock.Okay this will not end well at all.

Dleirious POV:}

I was shocked about how Tyler lied infront of all of our friends that Evan cheated on him with me.He got me really piss off."Thats a bunch of bull shit right there!Evan told me a different story about what you fucking said you lying bitch!You were right about one thing but Evan cheating you on me.He doesn't love me he loves you and what?You fuck Mini Ladd infront of him when he got home.What the hell is wrong with you." "You stay out of it!" "Oh!Really?Because your the one that you think he cheated with his best friend." "You don't know-" "I'M SICK OF TRIED OF HEARING THAT I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE AT ALL!I KNOW I DON'T BUT THE ONE I LOVE YOU JUST BROKE HIM INTO DEPRESSION LIKE A YOU ALWAYS DO!WHY GO RUFF ON EVAN IF HE HAS NO WHERE TO GO!BE HAPPY THAT I STOPPED HIM FROM GOING BACK TO CANADA!" "WELL SINCE YOU LOVE HIM THAN GO TO HIM YOU JASON LOVER." "SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME ABOUT MY DAD AND YOUR GOING TO DIE AND YOU KNOW WHEN I AM NOT JOKING AROUND!"I yelled in my scary voice and Cartoonz got infront of me to calm me down."Okay Delirious lets just go!You don't want to snap infront of you r-" "HE HURT EVAN!HE SHOULD DIE!NO BODY HURTS MY BEST FRIEND!LET ME AT HIM RIGHT NOW!"Someone....Help me please I don't want to kill my friend.cheater!I don't want them to suffer!Cartoonz try to stop."Delirious lets just go.You should get Wild Cat out of here right now.RUN!"Cartoonz yelled and I couldn't control myself at all.Evan....I'm sorry but I'm too dangerous for you to stay with....

__

OMG!I feel like I'm not writing this but this book came out great and I got into this book like I want to know whats next.Anyway like always I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Anyway like always I'll see you all in the next chapter