Chapter 16

Daniel POV:}

The guys signs and I heard them talking in the background."Okay....But first I want to hear Evan." "You got it."I said as I knock on the door.I heard screams with moans which I kept knocking.The screams stop and I hide the phone from the boss."What the hell do you want Daniel." "Sorry to interrupt but those guys won't stop calling and they still want that deal to get the diamond from France." "Oh those fuckers!Okay!But keep and eye on Bat Owl.He's a fighter."The boss felt as I close the door.I heard crying and I walked up to him."Evan right?" "Leave me alone." "Sorry but H20 Delirious wants a word with you.I'm not pose to help you but I care about people's families and I feel bad helping my boss for it."He got up and I put the  phone near his ear."Delirious...."He sounded happy when he got on the phone.He asked me to put it on speaker imstead of his ear.I did what he ask and it made me happy that he had someone to talk to that he knows.

Vanoss-"Thank you umm...."

Daniel-" Its Daniel."

Delirious-"Yeah Daniel.Thank you.Evan....Did they hurt you?"

He didn't say anything which I'll say it for him.

Daniel-"My boss....Touched Evan sexual..."

Delirious-"That motherfucker!"

Vanoss-"The worst part is...They know I'm Bat Owl."

Moo-"Fuck.That's a problem.We need to get something to ease their memories."

Daniel-"I have a plan that I could also help out."

Lui-"Go ahead Daniel!Whatever it is!We are in."

Daniel-"Okay so this will go down quickly but can you convice Mr.2p Fong to help out.He's my close friend and kinda my only friend to help us out."

Everyone-"Oh hell no!"

"Mini-"Those assholes are fakes!Sorry but they don't like us!"

Delirious-"We'll do it but you'll have to come with us."

Daniel-"Alright than."

I looked at Evan and he didn't say a word.I mute us so I could talk to Bat Owl."Evan...Are you okay?" "Yeah.Just in pain.I'm also afraid."My first time hearing Bat Owl scared."Why are-" "I don't want Delirious hurt."Man he must really care for Delirious.He must be famous as well to know 'H20delirious'

Delirious POV:}

There was no answer but they were still on call.I heard talking and they probably they un-

Vanoss-"I don't want Delirious to get hurt."

Daniel-"You must care about your friend huh?"

Vanoss-"To me he's more like a friend.I kept pushing my feelings away but I love him.He's my everything.He's my light.If anything happens to him....Than I'll be alone again.I wouldn't live with myself."

Daniel-"Awww....Thats so cute.But I heard you were married-"

Vanoss-"I was until he cheated on me before he knew that I was pregnant."

My heart started to beat fast and everyone looked at me.I started blushing red.Vanoss loves me.I'm his everything?I had tears of joy as I wipe them.

Delirious-"Alright than.Met us as my house I guess?"

Daniel-Alright on it!"

We hanged up and everyone was fan girling."Thats so cute!You two loved each other." "Yeah...Heh...I thought he didn't love me but I was wrong and I'm glad I was wrong.Anyway what are we waiting for lets get ready!"We all agreed and got ready.Evan....I'm coming for you baby!

___

Yeah!Daniel is a good guy!Also he know 2p Vanoss?Whats going to happen next!Find out in the-