Chapter 2 "the meeting"

A/N: I'm really sorry that i havn't uptaded for a while but i've been busy with school testing and i needed to focus a lot on it...Soo in return i thought that i'd do a bit of a Long update for you guys as its been a while.Oh and im going to tell you a few nicknames i have for the characters cuz i know some of you guys dont know who Girls Aloud are..

Cheryl: Chez, Chezabella,Chezza,Tweedy

Nadine: Nadz ,Diney

Sarah: Saz, Hardcore

Nicola: Nic, Ginger, redhead

Kimberley: Kim,Kimba,Juciy booty,

Simon: Si

Louis Walsh: Lou-lou

Danni minouge: Dan

Hillary: Hills,

(Cheryl POV)

I had just gotten a cup of hot coffee to go because I had a rude awaking from the producers of the X factor show and my management. They said it was urgent and that all of the other girls would be there also. I really hope it's not as bad as it sounds because if they have to have all the x factor people and mine and the girls management  all together in one room it must be serious..I put a hand on the door knob turning it and walking into the room where the meeting would take place. I noticed I was the last of the girls to arrive which is strange considering Sarah or Nadine would be usually last.

I walked over to the huge table to greet the other 3 judges (Dannii, Louis, & Simon) and then went and sat by my girls(Nadine, Sarah,Nicola,Nadine, and Kimberley), putting my coffee on the big table as I said hello to everybody else.

(Convos )👇👇

"So what's this all about ?? " -Cheryl

"Well darling there's been a couple of rather strange articles online and we just though it be nice to get everyone here so we could talk about it"-Simon

"Please when are articles ever nice ? "- Kimberley said in a Bradford accent

"Yeah, I mean how many rubbish lies can they come up with honestly!"-Sarah in a Manchester accent

"I mean all they ever do is write bullshit"-Nicola said in a Scouse accent

"So what are we even doing here if we're just going to be hearings an article that may not even be true?!- Nadine

"GIRLS! Would you just settle down and try and hear us out ?"-Hillary Shaw there manager asked them.

"Alright, we'll settle down what's the

dam article about anyway ?"- Cheryl

After Cheryl had asked, everyone had just gotten quite and didn't know what to say to them as it was physically vile for them and could only imagine what they would react like..

"Well what is it ?" Cheryl asked again a bit apprehensive now in her Geordie accent

No one dared say anything as they now thought this was the wrong approach to this situation.

"Listen girls.. Uhm. we're just gonna update your security..- Hilary was saying but got cut off by one of the girls

"Woah, Hills come on it's just an article,it can't be that bad that you have to book more security is it.??? -Nadine cut Hilary short and was speaking quite fast in her Irish accent. Quite scared by now..Nicole saw The scared look in the girls eyes, so she took her hand under the table and Gave it a squeeze..

'Alright, alright you know what i'm not having my security increase until I know what the damm artical is about! Now if you don't show me than whats the point in me standing here this early in the morning on my day off!!" Cheryl finnally said something after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Well, we can't keep it from you girls anymore and you'll find out eventually so here read the damm artical Cheryl!" Simon said finnaly giving in and letting them read it. He only had one copy so he threw it in front of Cheryl to read and told one of the runners to get four more copies for the other girls to read also.

When he threw the artical in front of her she was a little bit startled by the tone in his voice as he had never really spoken to her in that way. She picked it up nevertheless and looked around at all the people in the room looking at her in anticipatient. By now all the girls had copies and loooked at each other and nodded that they'll start reading the 12 page artical about themselves.