Chapter 3

A/N: just a little update not much but hope you guys like it😊 please comment is like to hear what y guys think ..

(Cheryl Pov)
I cannot describe the feeling of reading something so vile that you physically want to throw up your whole stomach.it was just so sickening and crazy reading something of yourself that someone else made in such a personal matter.

I looked up and saw that everybody else in the room were all watching us.some looked anxious, others had a coat of sweat in their brows, and some were trying to keep a poker face.
They were all Trying to gauge our reactions and what we would do.

I looked at the girls, nadine and Nicola had given up on reading the story halfway through as they couldn't bare it anymore. Sarah and kimberley were still reading but with disgusted facial expression on both their faces. And I , well I had simply put the article down and just looked down as a feeling in my stomach made me want to throw up so badly but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

(Author POV )
When all the girls finished it the silence in the room just grew and grew until simon stepped up and cut the tension like a knife.
"So we are agreeing on advancing all of you guys on security?"
"No." Cheryl said point blank
"what?" All the other girls said simultaneously
"Look girls I don't want anymore security. I feel like I'm being trapped with guards at the minute. I want to live my life and be able to go out. I don't care if this weirdo wrote a story about us he isn't going to do it for real. And yes it's sickening but he just wrote a fucking story."
"Language cheryl" simon warned her. Trying to stop himself from laughing because he always thought she sounded cute when she swore.
Cheryl saw this and blew him a raspberry while everybody else just laughed at their banter including simon.
The tension in the room was toned down a but since that and kimberley finally spoke up. Doing what she does best and keeps the group organised.

"Ok I think we all agree with cheryl at the minute. None of us want anymore guards around us making is feel paranoid and all. This creepy sickening guy just wrote a story on a sex website so we shouldn't even worry about it.we're fine with mark and Paul as our main bodyguards, And that's how it'll stay. Are we all clear on that."
Everybody looked on and sighed agree with what she was saying.