Chapter 4

A/n: just a little update since I realised I haven't updated in like forever!😳🙈 anyways hope you guys like it comments are very appreciated as they keep me going in a way. anyway I would like to tell you guys that I'm putting most of my story's on hold for now cuz I know I've had lots of ideas for books and started them but not really finished it so now my goal is to finishes a book first then start on the next one but if I have time in between I will update the others.
All my love, sandra xoxo

(Kimberley POV)
Right after the meeting the girls and I decided on having a night in together like old times to get our minds off of that article since we could tell it did freak us all out.

"Right girls do yas want a cuppa?" Kimba asked as all the girls were seated on the couch in her living room . Nadz and Sarah on the smaller sofa and Nic,Chez and I were on the larger sofa.

All girls responded with a "yes"or "please mam" and thanking her as she just laughed it off getting used to being the one who was more motherly in the band.

"So what film are we watching?" cheryl asked the others once I can back "and no scary ones either I think I read a lifetime supply of it instead."

We all agreed with her on that one. "how about 'The notebook'? Nic called out from the DVD collection I had.
*********
We were in the middle of watching the movie when Cheryl's phone buzzed twice.
I saw her take a peek at it and all the colour just ran out her face.
"Chez what's wrong,you looked as if you've seen a ghost babe?" I paused the movie all of out eyes lay on the beautiful brunette who now was jumping off the sofa gathering her keys and purse while trying to explain.

"I....uhm..gotta.go..im so so sorry girls..i.i.something's came up."

"What cheryl babe, come on you can tell us anything." I stood up and grabbed her arm stopping her in her process.
She looked so apprehensive and lost for words that she just ran out the house yelling sorry and jumped into her car and left.

I was about to go run after her when I felt Nicola tug on my arm
"Just let her go babe, she must have a reason to run off and you know she'll tell us when she's ready"
I thought about it and she right. cheryl always does stuff withs reason she tell us when she's ready.