Prisoner of Dreams

Stealth elfs Pov:

I failed

How could I have failed!?

I couldn't rescue my friends when they needed me the most, instead I lead them into a trap.

Some hero I am

I was falling into darkness, it was sort of like my nightmare but I met no fears of mine just the guilt of failing to save the Skylanders was with me

"Stealth elf." A voice spoke, I panicked recognizing the voice from my recent nightmares.

"Go away!" I yelled, "I mean you no harm young elf. A shining light shown through and now I was floating through a bright blue sky filled with white fluffy clouds.

I turned to see who the voice belonged to and my jaw dropped when I relized it was Eon.

"Eon?! What!? OME! I'm dead aren't I!?" I flipped out. Eon just chuckled, "no you are still very alive and well." I didn't understand, " but... Hugo said when the Skylanders were attacked you were....killed....How are you speaking to me now?!" I asked.

"Young one, my physical body may have been destroyed but my spirit that protects you all remain strong. Who do you think has been helping you in your sleep, the one who told you to use the gear that sprocket gave you.

I looked at him shocked, "you were the voice?!" He nodded, I also was able to muster up enough strength to awaken Sprocket, Chill, and Jet-Vac."

I looked down and shame, "i'm so sorry master Eon I let you and the other Skylanders down I couldn't even save my friends." Master Eon shook his head. "Little elf you have shown great courage, and bravery through your journey this is no time to get down on yourself your friends still need you."

Master Eon then started to fade in to the sky. " listen there is little time, you are still with Sprocket, Jet-Vac, and Chill the team I planned on assigning you when you became a Skylander. You four must save all the members of team Spyro and together you must free the others!" Eons voice boomed.

I gasped, "Master Eon wait! Don't go!?" I cried out as he disappeared. I was floating through darkness once again. I needed to wake up! I needed to save the others!

Wake up Stealth.

Wake up!

WAKE UP!

Stealth elfs Pov:

I jolted awake, my head pounded and I felt a bit dizzy but besides that I was fine. I looked around to see the rest of my team awake but instead of trying to free themselves Sprocket, Chill, and Jet-Vac just sat there looking defeated.

Sprocket gave me a tight hug, "I'm sorry Stealth they got us, we stood no chance." I shook my head. "You're wrong Sprocket, we can never give up! We have to free the others and together we can all stand up against Kalamity!"

"Who are the others you traveled with?" Chill asked me. I kinda hoped they wouldn't ask that. I awkwardly smiled. "Spyros team...."

"Are you insane!" Jet-va roared, "Stealth they are bag news!" Sprocket complained. "All they cause is trouble." Chill growled.