Author's Note

What's up, lovely people! So here you are, reading this awesome story, written by an awesome person. Lol, just kidding. But yeah, we're all awesome. Anyway, thank you so much for being curious enough to open my book. It means a lot! This story is about a forbidden love, as stated in the summary.

Before moving on, I'd like to warn you about the contents:

There will be a lot of swearing. I like it when people swear (moderately, of course) because it makes people sound more open and honest.

There's going to be sex in this book. Yes, sex. But not all hard core and sh*t.

The places in the story, (Ex., Stanford University, Oak Creek, Palo Alto CA, etc.) are real/existing and will be used as a reference and for fictional purposes only. I did add some paper places (fake/made up) to spice things up. Rest assured that the places involved will not be used for vulgarities and I'll see to it that I don't give out false information.

Lastly, the characters, events and scenes are completely made up and or fictional. Any familiar events (significant human experiences and the like) are most likely coincidental.

If I quote a book, a movie, a person or whatever, I will see to it that the sources will be written at the end of each chapter (maybe even in the story proper). Other than that, they may be original. If ever you find a line or a scene that looks or sounds like it's already happened elsewhere outside this book and I did not acknowledge it, please do notify me!

That's all, people! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the book!

All the love,

Sabina Rachel