Chapter 4: Ramyeon

"AHHHH..." Jiyeon bump her head on the table lightly even she actually felt like her head was going to explode.

"What's wrong, Jiyeon-ah?"

Jiyeon lifted her head and see her co-worker, Jungah sat in front of her, "Eonni... Manager Choi deduct my salary for two months. It won't be enough to pay for my monthly expenses. Moreover, I need to pay Jihoon's tuition fee next month."

"I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah. I can't help you because I'm also broke and just have enough money for me."

Jiyeon smiled, "It's okay, eonni. You already helped me a lot before. Don't worry, I'm going to work harder. By the way, do you know any place that I can work part-time?"

"Yah, you already have tons of part-time work to do all day and night! Now you're asking for another job? When will you sleep then?"

"Don't worry. I know how to take care of myself. If I'm falling sick who's going to earn money for me and Jihoon, right?" told Jiyeon.

Jungah looked at Jiyeon sadly as she felt sorry to that girl. She knew that young girl had tons of part-time job to earn money for her and her brother but still Jiyeon has no choice left. She really amazed with that girl's spirit.

"Come on, eonni... I know you know a lot of part-time job. You got lot of friends, right?"

Jungah sighed. She took out her phone before showed a conversation from her phone to Jiyeon, "My friend's aunt is their ex-housekeeper. The company wouldn't advertise the vacancy on public as they afraid there might be sasaeng."

Jiyeon took Jungah's phone and read the details regarding of the job, "JYP Entertainment? That celebrity company?"

Jungah nodded, "But  my friend said her aunt didn't want tell her which artist that the applicant is going to work with. Don't put any high expectations on any artist that you hope,"

Jiyeon smirked, "Why should I hope if I know none of them?"

"You don't know JYP artists? 2PM? Got7? Twice? Day6? Suzy?"

"Ahh... I know Suzy and some members of 2PM. I watched Dream High years ago," told Jiyeon proud.

"Dream high? That drama is the drama from seven years ago! You really don't watch tv, right?"

Jiyeon pout, "I don't have time and I don't really care to watch anyway. Well... I should contact the person in charge in this, right?"

*********************************

"WELLCO..." Jiyeon couldn't complete her greeting when she saw the one that coming into the mart.

Jackson looked at the worker that adding the stock on the shelves before his eyes turned wider, "Jjampong Girl! Can you stop appear in front of me?"

"The last person I hope to see on this earth is you!" told Jiyeon while clenching her teeth.

Jackson let out empty laughed, "And you happy for able to kick me that day?"

Jiyeon was not saying anything with her poker face. She then ignored Jackson before continue doing her job.

"She acts like nothing happen." Jackson snorted. He then goes to snack section to get the things he wants to buy.

"Yoon Jiyeon,"

Jiyeon turned her head when her supervisor came out from the room, "Yes, sir?"