Chapter 32: Surprise On The Stage

THEY already outside of the room and ready for their cheer routine. All Got7 members and the dancers gather and reached out their hand.

"Hyomin noona, let's make a cheer!" called Bambam.

Hyomin shook her head, "I'm not going to ruin my nails."

Bambam looked at her with annoying look before turned his head again.

"G-O-T-7 JJAI!"

They were all scattered to go to the stage but then Hyomin pulled Jackson. Jackson that surprised looked at her, "What are you doing?"

"I need to talk with you for a moment," told Hyomin.

"What the nonsense are you talking about? We need to ready for our performance!"

Jackson pulled his hand back and about to walk away when suddenly Hyomin said, "Jiyeon is Amy's sister!"

Jackson stopped and quickly turned his head. Jackson pulled Hyomin and brought her to the emergency exit.

"How you know that?" asked Jackson panic.

Hyomin smirked, "Ahh... so you knew about this? How about her? She knew you're the one that dating her sister six years ago?"

"Jiyeon doesn't know anything so better you shut your mouth up!" warned Jackson.

"I heard that Amy died in accident on her way to watch your showcase. Her parents also died at that accident. So... does she know that you're the reason of her family's death?"

Jackson punched the wall beside Amy's face, "I warned you again... to shut your mouth!"

"Okay. I'm not going to tell her anything..." told Hyomin calm before she then smirked to Jackson, "... as long as you follow my words."

*******************************************

"WHERE were you guys going? Our heart almost sank when you guys were suddenly missing," told Jaebum when Jackson and Hyomin appeared.

"We have something to discuss about our performance," told Hyomin.

"Are you okay, Jackson?" asked Jiyeon when she found Jackson's face look pale.

Jackson just nodded without looking at her. Jiyeon sense something weird but then the staff called them out that make Jiyeon forget her intention to ask Jackson more.

The performance then going well as what they had plan. Jackson and Hyomin will have their duet stage before Got7 then perform as a whole group. After that Got7, Hyomin and the dancers will perform.

Jiyeon actually quite nervous to be perform in front of a lot people but everything is going well. The audience cheered loud when Jinyoung twirled Jiyeon on their duet shot and they finished it cleanly without any mistake. The last pair is Jackson and Hyomin. They also perform as great as the others.

Jiyeon stared to them, 'After that last step, it will be the ending point of our torture times. Jackson and I can be along together again and....'

Jiyeon's eyes turned wide when the last step which is going to stop at Hyomin stroked Jackson's face but then has an additional step – a sudden passionate kiss.

The audience especially fans were going crazy with that unexpected movement. Not only the audience that shocked but the members and dancers also shocked with that as that scene never included neither in their practice nor rehearsal.