Chapter 37: 16 Years Old Boy

SHE screamed out loud and throw everything across her room. She threw everything in her sight including her pillow, cosmetics, books and dolls. She looked at her laptop screen  while panting hard.

~ BREAKING NEWS: Hyomin framed Got7's Jackson.

~ Jeon Hyomin is a gangster singer?!

~The famous celebrity,  Jeon Hyomin lose contract with more than 10 companies because of her recent incident.

"THAT B*TCH!! I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!!"

*****************************

"JIHOON-AH, put this stock on the shelves after, okay!" ordered his supervisor.

"Okay, hyung!" Jihoon that finished counting the stock get the new stock that his supervisor asked before put it on their place on the shelves.

"Wahh... our Jihoon is getting better each day," commented Jihyuk, his supervisor.

Jihoon smiled, "Thanks to you that teach me everyday."

"So your sister allowed you to work?"

Jihoon nodded, "As long as I won't abandon my study."

"It's good then. You should focus on your study anyway."

"Emm... I will work hard for..."

"Jihoon-ah,"

Jihoon turned to Jihyuk as that guy suddenly stopped his words, "Yes?"

Jihyuk's eyes were at the television, "That is... your sister, right?"

Jihoon's jaw drop to see his sister suddenly on the news regarding of Jackson's controversy with a famous singer.

"Hy... Hyung! See you tomorrow!" Jihoon took off his apron before grabbed his bag at the back of counter and ran off from the store.

"Yah, Yoon Jihoon!"

Jihoon called his sister as he ran towards his house but his sister couldn't be reach.

"Jihoon..."

Jihoon stopped when he saw Jackson at the park not far from his apartment. Jackson smiled to see him, "It's been a while since I saw you."

Jihoon walked towards Jackson. Jackson thought that boy must be miss him and was going to hug him but then suddenly he's being punched by Jihoon.

"Arghh..." groaned Jackson that was flopped to the grass.

"That... because of you made my sister cried," Jihoon smirked but then he reached out his hand.

Jackson looked at his hand before smiled. He grabbed Jihoon's hand and stood again.

"Are you waiting for me or you're going to see Jiyeon noona?" asked Jihoon calm as he did nothing.

Jackson chuckled, "You just punched me but then you asked me like there's nothing wrong."

"I did nothing wrong. You deserve my punch. Whatever you reason is, you made my sister cried. I'll punch whoever made my sister cried without care what the reason is," told Jihoon as he sat on the bench.

Jackson sat beside him, "I'm sorry for made your sister cried, Jihoon. I'm a bad guy."

"What actually happened hyung? Jiyeon noona didn't want to tell me anything," told Jihoon.