three°

I don't own PJO and HoO! Uncle Rick owns them apparently...

Sorry I'm late..Happy New year?

~~•~~

"Okay, for safety reasons, never let Percy go alone in the toilet." Annabeth said. She got splashed by toilet waters just like the time where she got dragged by the waters when Clarisse tried to put Percy's head inside the toilet bowl. Okay maybe she did managed to put Percy's Head in the toilet bowl.

"Wook Annie! I made ah fwishy!!" An excited little Percy shouted at the grumbling blonde. Annabeth didn't know wether to hug the little Percy or scold the little Percy for calling her Annie. Gosh, she should really teach Percy to stop angering gods and goddesses these days.

"T-That's great Percy! Now come with Big sister Annie," Annabeth cringed, "to meet up with Chiron!"

"Ohh~...Big horsy?" Little Percy asked excitedly and held Annabeth's left hand. Annabeth laughed and held Percy's Hand all the way to the Big House.

"Hi Hazel! Hi Neeks! Hi blond super man!" Little Percy greeted the three newcomers. Scratch that, six newcomers.

"Well, isn't this...intriguing..." Chiron appeared in his wheel chair form. A grumpy looking Mr. D appeared beside Chiron and started muttering about a certain stupid demigod making the gods of Olympus angry.

"Blame Pete for all I care.." Mr. D grumbled and gulped down some Diet Coke he opened earlier.

"Err...it's Pwercy!" Little Percy corrected.

"Whatever Peter.."

Percy just sighed and continued fidgeting around since he has ADHD like what normal demigods have. Well, some, if they're lucky.

"Anyways Chiron, do you have any idea how to change them back?" Will asked the ancient Centaur.

"Ahh...maybe you can ask the Hecate Kids, they're related to the one who turned these four into kids." Chiron suggested and smoothed his beard out.

The eight demigods nodded and said their thanks to their instructor before running off outside the Big House to scream at the Hecate Kids.

"Demigods these days.." Mr. D grumbled again and opened another can of Diet Coke. Chiron just chuckled.