seven°

play cha cha slide while driving with your scared friends, it's fun. Trust me lol.

-

"You know, when I meant the demigods' way of solving this problem out," Annabeth slowly said, looking at the massive pile filled with potions and books courtesy from the Hecate cabin, "I didn't mean we'd actually go through the whole magic oompa-loompas."

"Oompa oompa-"

"Please shut up Leo." Leo stared around the others with an offended expression.

"So how do we fix this?" Frank muttered and pulled out one of the books that was stacked neatly underneath the pile. He scanned through the pages and showed them to little Hazel who scrunched up her cute button nose.

"Reminds me of momma's work.."

The older demigods looked at each other before letting Frank handle Hazel's slight childhood trauma. Mrs. O'Leary barked out a growl at something in the pile before pouncing over it to snatch a floating potion.

"I thought you demigods might need some help with your little shenanigans.." a voice said accompanied with a giggle. "Here's a little gift for pissing Mother off. That sea god brat still pisses me off but since Mother is angry today, I guess I should give you guys a favour."

"Circe." Annabeth clenched her jaw, the memories of being stuck in her island brought back some interesting scenes of some kelphead.

"How do we know it's legit though?" Leo asked, looking at the vile that's currently being slightly chewed up by the massive hellhound.

"We don't." Annabeth answered, she looked at the children of the big three with uncertain eyes. She told the others to gather up the kids so that they won't be wasting too much time trying to find them in different places.

"Is that juice?"

"Can I taste it?"

"It looks like orange juice."

"Can I have an orange juice drink pwease?"

"Okay troublemakers," the kids frowned at Piper's words, "it's time for some orange juice drinking contest!" At that, the kids cheered.

"Orange juice!" They yelled out loud and proceeded to shove each other lightly and betting on who's gonna win.

"Make sure not to spill them at all or else you won't be getting any surprise candy bags as a prize."

That just fuelled the children's competitive streak more. Drinking orange juice? And then eat lots of candy once finished? That's like killing two birds with one stone.

"Oh gods," Piper groaned, Annabeth finished pouring the potion inside each glasses and carefully gave it to the jittery adhd-filled kids that gave her sparkling eyes in return.

"Drink forth, little ones!" Leo said with a dramatic flare. The little demigods started chugging down the orange juice looking potion and made a bunch of thud noises when they finished gulping down Circe's potion.

"I win." Hazel cheekily said, her cute frizzled hair becoming more and more like a lion's mane making her look like someone's wild and mischievous daughter.

"I go pashh- bye." Nico muttered as he passed out with a groggy and satisfied sigh. Will picked the little ambassador of Pluto up and walked back to the healing area with little Hazel and Frank on tow. With the obvious excuse of wanting to see if her older brother* is going to be alright.

"Now, all we need to do is wait for the potion to fully digest in their stomach." Annabeth said to Piper who snorted at how little Jason patted his throat to let a burp out.

"Hopefully this can finally cure Lady Hecate's spell..."

*hazel levesque, born in 17/12/28
nico di angelo, born in 28/01/24
- only adding this because most people still think hazel is older than nico.