Chapter one.

Lilly's POV

Here we go. It finally came. The first day of school. I just moved here in North Caroline in the beginning of summer so I don't really know anyone. I met this one girl in the park one day, Sophie. She is super nice and pretty. We talk everyday and we end up living next to each other. Since we live close we go on the same bus.

"Mom! The bus leaves at 7:10, it's already 7:05!" I say to my mom, she is always running late. "Ok. Ok. I'm here. Bye sweetie, have a good day and make friends. And be careful waking to the bus." My mom is always so caring for me which I love, but she can get overprotecting at times which is annoying but oh well. "Okay mom. Bye"

While walking to the bus Sophie texts me saying she is there. I'm glad she is because then I won't have to wait alone.

Once we get on the bus I ask Sophie to see her schedule, to see if we have any classes together. Turns out we have 1st period math, 4th period science, 5th period lunch, and 7th period history.

After the bus, we go in school and to our lockers to put our stuff away. I had trouble finding it but Sophie helped me. Now time to go to 1st period.

"Ugh I don't wanna go to math! The teacher hates me." Sophie said to me. "Well now why would she hate you?" I say trying to hold back my laughter that the teacher already hates her in the first day. "Because last year she had to watch over our class for 20 minutes. And I passed a note to this kid and the note said 'ms. Macy has a flat butt'. Yes, Lilly I know weird but it was soooo true! You'll see." I was dying if laughter because of how stupid she was, all I said was, "Good job."

Once we go into class I saw this boy that looked extremely familiar. It was seriously bothering me so I asked Sophie who it was because of how familiar he looked. Sophie said, "yeah I'm not surprised he seems familiar. That's a Hayes Grier, the famous viner." THATS WHO HE IS! " ohhh yeah that's where he's from"

I'm not gonna lie he is super attractive but by the way I see him acting already I see that he thinks he is all that.

Soon the math teacher walks in, ms. Macy. I turned my head around for a minute while she was teaching and I noticed Hayes was staring right at me. It was really weird but I just ignored, hopefully he won't be in any if my other classes.

Author's note

Ok so this is the first chapter. Sorry if it's bad grammar or if it's confusing. I'm trying here and I hope you enjoy!