Chapter 3

Skip to after school. Cuz school is so basic.

Hayes POV

Turns out I also have 5th period lunch and 6th period library. I'm pretty happy to have all those classes with her.

As soon as I get home i eat food then text Lilly so I don't seem that weird. I don't eat food in school because the school food is really gross.

I finish eating around 3:10, so I think it's a good time to text Lilly.

To Lilly:)- Hey Lilly! It's Hayes:)

Sent. Now we wait.

She answers around 10 minutes later. She said,

From Lilly:)- Hey Hayess:)

I don't want to seem too weird so I answer around five minutes later

To Lilly:)- what's upp😊

From Lilly:)- not much. Just got home. You?😊

To Lilly:)- same same. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out sometime? I mean you don't have to tho.

From Lilly:)- sure! I would love to get to know you!

Yes I'm super happy she wants to hang out! Let's see where this leads.

Lilly's POV

As soon as I get home from school hayes texts me and asks to hang out. He seems nice so I told him yes. He said that we can go to a carnival this weekend. And right now it's Monday and I'm kinda excited.

In my opinion I think my first day of school was a success. I made a bunch of friends. Sophie introduced me to hers and they all seem super nice. And I got Hayes number.

Wait, what? Why am I excited about that. I shouldn't be. I hardly know him. Maybe I should give him a chance.

Hayes and I texted the whole day, until we both had to eat dinner and do homework. But this was a really good day.

I hope the whole school year goes by like this..

Author's note

Hey! so I'm sorry if this is boring but I'm trying. And I want to ask if you guys can leave comments for anything I can improve? But not really rude tho? Thanks hope your enjoying! I'll try to update later tonight I have to right two papers. Ugh hate school!