Chapter 4

Skip to the end of the week

Lilly's POV

It's finally Friday. The week went by really quick, and me and Hayes have gotten really close. We are like best friends.

I was wrong about me thinking hayes is all that. Because he really doesn't do that at all. He never really even mentioned magcon or vine to me. But, he is super nice and sweet I'm glad I talked to him that day.

But since it's Friday I can hardly wait to hang out with Hayes! I know I see him everyday in a bunch of my classes. But this will be different because it will just be me and him. And no teachers to stop us from talking.

I was thinking about what I was going to wear tomorrow just to be ready, and my phone buzzed. I figure it's Hayes because we are always texting.

I get up off my bed and walk to my phone, which is in my dresser.

I check the message and it wasn't Hayes it was Sophie. I smiled at the fact she texted me first because I'm usually the one texting first.

From Sophieeee<3- heyy girll! wanna hang out this weekend with me and tay?

(Just so you know tay is one of our super close friends)

I was super excited to hang out with her and Tay but then I remembered my day with Hayes. I reply back,

To Sophieeee<3- when? Saturday or Sunday?:)

From Sophieeee<3- either one works. Why does someone have a date in Saturday?;)

To Sophieeee<3- no. It's not a date.

From Sophieeee<3- oh. But you are going out. with who?;) is it maybe.. ya know .. Hayes..?;)

Shit. How did she know?

To Sophieeee<3- yeah... how did you know..?

From Sophieeee<3- cuz I know everything;). nah I'm joking. I just always see you talking to Hayes and looking at him. And you were texting him one time I was around. ;)😂

To Sophieeee<3- well I guess you do know everything. But can we hang out Sunday then?

From Sophieeee<3- yup not a problem. But gotta go FOOD.

I swear this girl is crazy. But, you gotta love her.

I return to thinking about what I'm going to wear. And I think of the perfect outfit.

A sorta casual/ fancy navy blue dress that goes just a little about my knee and it has sunflowers all over it. And a Black leather jacket to go over it with a pair of flats.

Simple but I like it.

I just can't wait for tomorrow.