Chapter 4

Sorry it took so long! I had a math test so was busy studying! Anyways...here's the next chapter! Vote and Comment!(:

I remember the first time I had ever seen Allie. No, it wasn’t when we had been surfing, that was when we had first started talking.  I think that surfing might’ve been the first time she had remembered seeing me though, I wasn’t that noticeable back then.

My two friends, Jack and Tanner, and I all went outside to go skateboard on a cold day during summer. Of course cold for Hawaii was more like sixty degrees outside, so it wasn’t snowing or anything. We would’ve been surfing, but my sponsor told me to take the day off and do something fun, in which Tanner and Jack decided to come with.

We decided that we would ride our boards a couple towns over and rent a jet-ski. The reason why we weren’t just jet skiing in our town was because we knew the owner of the store we were going to. Usually the age limit was fifteen, but he knew that we were mature enough and knew how to use them.

It took us about an hour to get to the jet-ski rental, and we couldn’t wait to get started on our day we had planned. When we were done with the jet-skis we were going to go over to the shopping center and hopefully find some girls, then we were going to head over to the luau that was going on. It was actually a pretty exciting day for us, because all we usually do is surf.

When we were done on the jet-skis, we started heading over to the mall to grab a snack and hopefully some girls. While we were walking, we saw a group of girls about our age. Yes they were all twelve, just like us. Of course, I was still awkward around girls considering I was the only one out of my friends who hadn’t been kissed.

Tanner and Jack were both talking about how cute the girls were, but all I could think about was what would I do if we went to talk to them. Soon enough, Jack and Tanner decided that it was time to go ask if they wanted to go to the luau with us. Thinking fast, I told them I had to go to the restroom because I didn’t want to be in an awkward situation.

As I was coming out of the bathroom, I saw a girl walking away from the group of friends. There was something about her that was different, maybe it was the surfer vibe she gave off, but to this day I still have no idea. I was so star struck that I didn’t notice her until I walked right into her, knocking heads.

That, I’d have to say, was the most embarrassing moments of my life. I never even said sorry, because I had ran away before she could even look at my face. I never got her out of my head after that. That’s why I was so surprised the day I asked her out, because she was the girl from the mall.

Of course now a days I wasn’t that awkward twelve-year-old who couldn’t talk to a girl. Allie helped me out of that. Yes, just because Allie cheated on me that one night doesn’t mean the rest of our relationship was horrible. And slowly, I’m starting to realize that.

“I was just coming over to your house to welcome you to Miami,” She smiled, making me forget about all my other thoughts. “Oh! I brought you cookies.”

“Thanks, I’m sure my brother and I will love them,” I smirked as I continued, “what kind are they?”

“They’re chocolate-chip! As soon as I saw that we had new neighbors I started cooking them, so they still might be a little bit hot,” She said looking down at her phone.

“Well that was nice of you,” I responded then I glanced down remembering I still had the pizzas in hand. “You can come in if you want, but my dad and brother are going to kill me if they don’t get this food soon.”

At that she started laughing, “Well I’ll have to meet them some other time, but I have to go home. Maybe we can hang out sometime and I can introduce you to some of my friends?”