PART 29

IVAN's POV
Me and Tony are on good terms since that 'kiss scene' me and sky had. It turns out the all the Team10 members were watching us 'kiss' we didn't knew about until me and sky broke the kiss. While we were going back into the house we saw them looking at us. So embarrassing.

FLASHBACK
IVAN's POV
SKY : "don't move" sky said than she went to her brother I guess.

I was still in the same position and I didn't move an inch. My head was till down low. Sky and Tony were talking than I heard nothing I guess he left. Sky than came back to me. I was still looking Down

SKY : "Ivan" she called my name

IVAN : "mm" I answered looking down.

The next thing she did shocked me. She kissed my on the lips. I was surprised at first but than I enjoyed the kiss and kissed her back. I asked for an entrance but she decided to let me. But i didn't give up so I bitted her lower lip. She let out a slight moan so i took the chance to enter my tongue. Her arms were around my neck sometimes she would play with my hair. My arms were around her waist. I than slide one of my hands under her shirt.

SKY's POV
The kiss got more deep and rough. I gotta say that was the longest kiss we shared. I my thoughts were gone when Ivan slides his hands under my shirt. I let it him do it. He kissed my neck and gived a me a hickey I lit out a slight Moan. And than he went back into my lips. I went to his neck and gived a hickey. After what felt like years of kissing we broke the kiss and looked at each other's eyes.

SKY : "let go back shell we." I said

IVAN : "to continue this in our room" he came closer and whispered those works.

SKY : "NO!!! You perv!!!" I punched his arms and he whined like a little kid. CUTE.

END OF FLASHBACK

*** 3 months later ***
SKY's POV
My two months holiday is finished an I back to working. We have a concert coming up in 3 weeks in LA which is good us. Because we don't have to travel to a country. So in those 3 months we are working very hard.

Right now I am at the practice room with the girls. Oh I forgot get to tell you that Jake and Chole are dating. They started dating last month. Also Mia and Anthony are Dating. But the started dating 3 weeks ago.

Our outfits. 👇👇

Mine.

Madison

Madison

Mia

Chole

Chole

         <><><><><><><><>

<><><><><><><><>

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS BUT.....

DO ENJOY READING 😁😊