PART 27

SKYLER's POV
Sky for some reason was sad and she wasn't as happy as other competitions she had before. I know just the reason. My parents are not here like other girls had their parents cheering for them.

BUT what she doesn't know is that they are coming.

SKY's POV
I am changing into the last suit that parents gaved me for luck. It's all black

👇👇👇👇

When I sat with other guys I was not listening to anything but thinking about what Kelly said to me 'did your parents ditch you' did they ditch me

When I sat with other guys I was not listening to anything but thinking about what Kelly said to me 'did your parents ditch you' did they ditch me. I was out of my thoughts when Ivan shakes me.

IVAN : "what's wrong" he asked worried

IVAN's POV
Since sky and that girl talked. Sky has been in her own world and she was somehow sad but why. So I asked her

IVAN : "what's wrong" I asked worried but she gaved me I smile which is a fake smile.

I HUGGED HER. She hugged me back. She let out a sigh 😔

SKY : "my parents didn't come" she whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

IVAN : "don't worry maybe they are busy" I know her parents are coming but we didn't want to tell her. It's a surprise.

MC : "the 2nd round is about to start. Can Everyone contestant go back to their spot. Thank you" we heard the mc say and sky went to her spot.

ALL : "good luck sky." We all said to her. She looked at us and smiled

JAKE's POV
Skyler told everyone to not tell sky that there parents are coming. It's a surprise from her parents to her. Sky was standing her spot and when the MC whistled the whistle they began in swimming.

JAKE : "come on couz I know you can beat her" I said to my self.

SKY's POV
I was saying in my spot and that annoying girl was beside me.

KELLY : "did your parents come or not" she said

SKY : "why do you care." I replied to her

KELLY : "oh poor little girl" my face was red from anger.

SKY : "competition is about to start" I said and just left her there.

SKIP TIME

When I was swimming all I was thinking is about my parents. I hope they will come. When I came out to surface I looked around and I was first. I WON. OH MY GOD I HAD BEATEN HER. The guys came running toward me and hugging me. Then I saw the people I want to see the most. my parents and my brothers. I ran hugged my brothers and cried. Then I hugged my parents.

They came.

#%#%#%#%#%#%

OH MY GOD. 500 readers 😊
THANK YOU FOR READING

Hope you enjoyed reading.