Two: Worst Behavior

London. 🌺

I woke up this morning to my alarm clock playing a randomly selected song like I do every morning. I went to the bathroom ,did my hygiene thing & came out. I then laid out what I was going to wear and started to lotion up. After I was finished I got dress ,wearing my over sized Fresh Prince of Belair sweatshirt & a pair of grey leggings with my jordan belair 5's to match.

I took my phone off the charger and seen the girls were talking on our group message on kik. I swiped the screen to unlock my phone & begin to read the messages.

Cedes 👊💛💥: Yo did y'all see that hoe post last night?

Karter 👑💜 : Yeah I seen that shit and I'm highly pissed this morning!

Arielle💃❤️💋: We shouldn't care we know that shit ain't truuu!

Diamond✊💎🔥: Truuuu, but she always starting something , we not no punks so she know she got something coming for her , I'm really fed up with her !

Cedes 👊💛💥: Mee too

* I decided to add my too cents about how I felt *

London ✌️💄🌺: FDB ! She just a hater!

*End of conversation*

I walked downstairs & into the kitchen. I sat across from Dennis as he devoured his breakfast without even looking up at me. "Goodmorning" I greeted both him and my father. "Goodmorning" they replied in unison ,as my dad placed my breakfast in front of me. I finished my plate and headed out the door .

~~ At School~~

I was at my locker ,during 5th period when I seen the girls approaching me. We were all having a bad day the vibe was just down. I hate how that one girl could ruin all of ours' day. They made it to my locker & we started walking to lunch until Arielle broke the silence. "Uggh I really hate these females at this school" she spoke angrily . "Me too I wanna fight her " Mercedes replied. Every time something like this happens she always wanna fight . Like frfr .

We walked in the cafeteria & all eyes were on us like always. When we sat down at our table everybody went back to doing what they were doing. Some of our friends came and sat with us. They were all boys we are the only girl friends we needed . I turned my head to see Mona and her little clique whispering , pointing and staring our table. I think the rest of the table noticed it to because the tension started to build. 'Damn, it's about to go down my crew stay on they WORST BEHAVIOR ' I thought to myself ! 😈

"We got some looking ass bitches" diamond spoke on top of the silenced tension . The whole table burst out in laughter. My cousin Jaquan started to make a beat on the table with his hand and a pen.Diamond added on by singing & rapping the lyrics to Treysongz 'Look at y'all ' Remix to 'Lookin ass' by Nicki Minaj.

Look at y'all b!tche$

These hoes crazy, I swear out here

Sellin ass and dreams, frontin like queens but it ain't what it seem

Watch out for that

Type b!tch

I've done seen these hoes jump table to table tellin fibs and favors

Look at y'all b!tche$

We all was laughing and ad-libbing in the back round & just having a good time. Jaquan then stopped the beat when Mona sent one of her little lookin ass side kicks to come ruin on our parade. "Can you please tell your sister to stfu , you guys are a lil rilled up and it's annoying ?" She asked specifically talking to Mercedes. At this point Mercedes was livid! "Maybe if it wasn't for y'all we wouldn't even be having this problem, & don't come over here talking about my sister to me say it to her...ya know what get the fvck out my face for I have to hurt you!" She replied trying to calm herself down. "Oh trust me hunny you wouldn't hurt me one bit" she said laughing to herself. "Wanna bet hoe?" Mercedes replied getting herself all angry again. "Promise." Said the side kick as Mona and every body from her table came over .

As we all made a circle around the two arguing, making a crowd Mercedes said "you messing with the wrong one"! This side of the cafeteria was filled with oooooo's & camera's were being pulled out. With that the little side kick decided to put on the show for the camera's and hawk spit right in cedes face. I knew it was over she had crossed the line ! Mercedes punch her dead in the faced ,twice causing her to stumble backwards. Cedes wasn't playing no games she grabbed the girls hair punched her then swung her onto the floor and began punching her some more . All you heard was "ooooo", "damn" & "beat her ass" ! Mona noticed her sidekick wasn't doing so well and decided to help and jumped in. That's one thing I do not tolerate! JUMPING people ! I was so pissed I wasn't gonna let my girl get jumped when I was standing there and could help so I jumped in . I punched Mona 3 times as hard as I could. You know how long I've been wanting to do that ? Then another sidekick hopped in so so did one of my girls . Next thing I knew it was my squad against hers & we we're definitely winning them girls all talk!

2 minutes later we were being ripped apart by security guards & everybody was sent to the principles office . 10 girls sat in the office cursing violently at each other. The principle came in and gave both groups 5 days and we were dismissed to go home. We decided to go over my house and spin the night &chill.

We were all thinking of songs to perform at our audition & coming up with dance moves and stuff. When we got here my mom had this whole speech with us about how we should be blah blah blah ... I wasn't caring honestly. After we had all got out the shower and was sitting watching tv Karter spoke up. "When we become famous everybody gonna wish they treated so much better" she said thinking. "Truuuu" we all agreed. We gonna be on our worst behavior yet 😈... We stayed up watched tv and talk some more an slowly drifted off to sleep 💤💤💤💤💤!

Heyyyyy readers , ok don't be silent tell me everything! How you felt ! Questions ! Advice ! Anything ! Sorry for any mistakes😕. I should have the same amount of commenters I do voters alright love y'all stay tuned !

Love LaMya 🌺💥💵💦