Four: Heartbreak Hotel

Karter👑💜

"I've been tryna get in touch with her since I woke up, she won't answer." Mercedes stared at her phone screen shaking her head. All of us, except Ari, were on my bed worrying about Ari. Diamond had sent us a group message asking if we had talked to her lately and when we had said no, we all started messaging her like crazy wondering if she was okay. It wasn't like her, usually if we sent a message she would pick it up right away. Right then we knew something was wrong.

Everyone came over my house and we started talking about it. The first text we sent to her was around nine in the morning, now it was two in the afternoon. I sighed and flopped down on my back, "Maybe we should stop texting her, if she hasn't picked up it obviously means she doesn't want to be bothered."

"True." London, Mercedes, and Diamond said simultaneously.

"But what if there really is something wrong." Mercedes said. We all stared at each other not knowing what to think.

London picked up her phone and started dialing a number, "I'll call her mom." We nodded and watched as London started speaking to her mom. Minutes later of listening to half of a conversation, she set down her phone. "She said that Ari's been in her room all day. She's fine, but not fine."

Diamond sighed. "Okay, we'll give Ari her space for now. But if she still hasn't contacted us yet, we go over her house."

"I'm down." I said.

Diamond and I nodded. "Me too."

Ari💃❤️💋

I woke up this morning feeling depressed, hurt, and furious. My day was instantly ruined by the one person I thought I could not only trust, but love, when I scrolled down Instagram this morning. Zach had posted a picture of him and Mona kissing with the caption: Found someone who actually cares about my feelings. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at the picture in fury. I did the one thing I only could do at the moment, ignore it. Why would I give them both the satisfaction of me replying with some comment that would only show how torn I am?

I set my phone back on my nightstand and buried my head back under my covers and cried my little eyes out. I know I shouldn't be crying over some basic nigga, but how would you feel if your boyfriend--exboyfriend--went behind your back and got with your enemy? You wouldn't be feeling to good now would you?

A couple minutes later my phone continuously started vibrating, when I finally got the energy to get up and read them, I saw it was Karter, Mercedes, London, and Diamond. It meant a lot that they cared so much about me, but right now I just want to be alone. I took the battery out from my phone and put it under my pillow, instantly silencing my phone.

Hours later I had realized I had fallen asleep when I opened my eyes to someone banging on my door. "Arielle, your friends are here to see you." As my mom told me this I looked out my window near my bed and saw the sun setting, how long was I asleep? I stuffed my head quickly back under the covers when my door opened. An army of footsteps paraded into my room.

Mercedes👊💛💥

We all stood around her bed looking at the cocoon shape she had made with her covers. "I can't see for shit." Karter said, she went back to Ari's door and turned on the lights then came back over.

I sat on the bed and poked Arielle with my pointer finger, "Ari get up, what's wrong?" Nothing happened as she layed there not moving.

London jumped on her, making her groan but still didn't come up from the covers. "I know it's hot in there with your hot breath blowing everywhere." We laughed but Arielle still didn't do anything.