Chapter 18: Escape

(There will be Spoiler Alerts in here from The BATIM game so I suggest you play/watch someone play Chapter 3 before reading this chapter)

(With Sans)
As Sans Ran Teleported to the Underground Basement, he heard the door Banging, he knew it must be one of the Toons Trying to open the door. "The door won't Open!" Yelled Boris as sans heard him sat down. Sans walked towards the door and tried Opening to door, its was Closed. "Someone is Behind the door..." He heard Alice say as movements were heard in the room. Sans then Used some of his magic and busted the door open as yells were heard from Inside. Dusty clouds Came in as they coughed up the Dust from their Faces. "Sans!" Yelled Asriel as he ran towards him for a hug. "Hey you Freed us! But we have to get to Frisk and Chara they are in danger," Said Boris as he and Alice ran out the room. "Don't worry they hid themselves before Joey barraged through the door, but they are safe, Henry, Bendy and Paps are Taking care of them right now," Explains Sans as Them Asriel let go of the hug. "Oh okay but we still have to go just in case," said Alice and Boris picked Up Asriel. "Agreed lets go before anything happens," said Sans used teleportation to get out of the Underground basement.
(With Henry,Bendy, Frisk and Chara)
As Henry and Bendy ran To Henry's Workplace, Ink started Appearing from the walls and flooring as well from the ceiling, some was leaking. They all hurried to the room before the ink Gets to them, they were just a few feet away from the Room. As they finally came into fit to Henry's room the ink started to go towards them, they hurried in and slammed the door shut, and locking it. They all Breathed heavily from running as Henry Placed Frisk down onto his Bed. "What was that?" Asked Henry, "I don't know, I've never seen that happen before," replied Bendy as Sweat Rolled down his face. Then knocking was heard from the door, "Guys it's me Papyrus," Papyrus said as he knocked one the door. Henry opens the door to reveal Paps with Susie and Wally. "It's you guys, oh Jeez," Bendy said As he Sighed of relief, then the others came in and Closed the door "We saw you guys running but before we catched up to you guys, ink started to Follow us so we ran for it," said Susie as she as well sighed. "We were followed by ink as well but we have no clue why?" Said Chara as she flew to paps and the others. As they all started to Talk what could've caused the ink to chase them, Frisk started coughing Hard, covering her mouth as something dropped from her mouth. They all turned Towards her. "Frisk are you okay?" Asked Bendy as he walked towards her, but before he said anything else, his eyes widen, Black ink dripped from Frisk mouth, as well from her eyes. "Guys get any supplies to help Frisk now!" Yelled Bendy as he Quickly Found towels and Used them to help Frisk clean the ink off from her. The others found Materials to help Frisk and themselves if anything happens to them sooner or later on. As they cleaned up Frisk, they heard magic blew in from behind them. As they turned around they saw it was Sans, Alice, Boris, and Asriel. "We're back but.... we have company...," said Sans, "What do you mean?" Asked Henry, but before sans could answer, they heard banging at the door. "What the?!" Yelled Bendy as he found a unused floorboard and used that to block the door as well as other stuff near by in the room. "What was chasing you guys?" Asked Henry, "We don't know, as we were running back to you guys, ink Cartoons came out of the floor and walls they looked like the bad guys from our show, but they looked like they've been messed up," said Boris. (If you don't know what I'm talking about check out BATIM Chapter 3). "Wait I think Joey Brought them into the real world-" said Bend until he was cut off by a smash from the door. As they turned, there was a inky arm sticking out of the Whole it punched at. They saw the cartoon characters were very messed, there was 3 of them. (Yes this is a Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen Chapter 3). They were trying to break in. "We have to teleport out of here!" Yelled Sans, as he was about to snap his finger, he signaled that everyone should gather around so they can all leave the room, but there wasn't much time as they ink Guys broke the door. As Sans snapped his fingers he looked around quickly but saw Asriel, Chara, still helping Frisk get up. "No no no no no NO!" Sans yelled as it was too late to stop his magic and him and the others left the room. ".... They left us..." said Asriel. The Ink guys then came in rushing in towards them, the kids held each other but As they came Running faster.... Asriel snapped. He let go of Chara and Frisk and walked to the ink creatures slowly. "AZZY!" Yelled Chara, "NO YOU'LL GET HURT GET BACK HERE!" Chara cried out as tears ran down her cheeks. But Asriel didn't listen, he was tired of everyone getting hurting, ones he cares about, he felt his magic flow Though him as he let out his hand, the ink guys ran to him. "AZZY COME BACK!" Yelled Frisk as she started coughing up ink again. Before the Creatures got the Asriel his Sword appeared in his hand and with on swing, he sliced up the ink guys in half, his Magic came to him. His eyes were jet black with white pupils as black lines came up from his neck to cheeks. "Asriel..." whispered Chara. Asriel shook his head as he looked back, " Let's get out of here, there's no time to talk," he Said. The Girls nodded as they help up Frisk, and ran as fast as they could to find the others if possible.

To be continued...
(Heya Guys long time no see huh lol, it's been awhile, had to deal with many things while writing this chapter, I apologize for taking so long to update for any of my books, please understand. And as you can see, Chapter 3 of BATIM came out :D and I've added some things from the new Chapter so if you don't know what I'm mentioning in the story go check out Chapter 3 so you mean know what I mean in here while writing, and one more thing, I'll be creating a New book that I've been requested from awhile ago so yeah, Hope you enjoyed the chapter~ Chibibon)