3

Stiles Pov

We go back in the locker room and get changed. I go outside and was greeted with a hug from Rebekah and Kol. Klaus and Elijah hugged me right after Kol and my twin lets go of me. Then I'm pulled back from them by Scott and he is growling at my family. "Stay away from my pack."

"You kicked me out of the fucking pack, remember!" I yell at him before pushing him back. 

"You kicked my brother out of your pack of pathetic type B werewolves," Klaus boomed.

"Type B? Brother? Stiles is an only child." Scott said.

"No, I'm not and you Type B. The type of werewolves is when you kill someone and you have to turn into a werewolf by breaking your bones every full moon. They don't get to show their werewolf side like you all can."

"How do you know all of this?" Sourwolf asked. When did he get here?

"Because I'm a hybrid." Klaus and I said.

"Stiles, how are you a hybrid? Your human."

"My name is Stiles S. Salvatore-Mikaelson. I have been alive since 1835. I triggered my curse when I was 8. Dad and I were in the woods and was trying to shoot a bunny and I missed and hit a man that was hunting as well."

"You killed someone?!!!"

"Yes, Scott. Is that hard to believe? When were defeating the Nogistune it the real me. The one that you bit was some random person that I had Kendall make look like me."

"Whyyy?"

"Because I was bored. I haven't done anything all high school year. So I faked being the Nogistune and went around killing people."

"You monster!!"

"All vampires are monsters. Even the ones that don't drink human blood."

"What does that mean?"

"Stefan Salvatore, my 'brother' says he doesn't drink human blood, he drinks animal blood. He only does that because he is a ripper."

"What's a ripper?"

"A ripper is a vampire that doesn't stop until their head falls off or Stefan's way is drink all the blood from their body until every limb is detached from their body."

"That's disgusting."

"Well wolves, we will be going now," Klaus said.

"Oh, and pups if you follow me I will kill each and every one of you," I said.

"What happened to you Stiles it's like I don't even know you?" Sourwolf said.

"Because you don't," I say growling and flashing my eyes. "Oh tell Deaton don't give out information that he doesn't understand." Then we walked off of the school grounds and go in my baby.

*TIME SKIP*

We arrive in Mystic Falls and go to the Mystic Grill (so original). As soon we go in the Grill everyone is looking at us, including the Scooby Gang. Barbie and Stefan come over to us. Barbie says "Klaus, are you seriously going to start a scene right now in a public place."

"Actually, I came here to spend time with a friend"

"Stiles?" Stefan said shocked.