4

Stiles Pov

"Stiles?" Stefan said again shocked that I'm standing right in front of him.

"Yes?" I say, then Damon vamp-speeds at me and then I'm right on the wall of the alley next to the Grill. He is holding me in a choke hold.

""Whoever you are. I'm going to kill you. Stiles died in 1849 from being stabbed to death, he didn't turn into a vampire." I show him my eyes and push him off of me. "Who turned you? And how are you a hybrid with those eyes."

"Who do think?"

"Klaus!" Damon said running back into the Grill and is about to kill Nikki. He grabs Nik by the neck and held him up by the neck, Nik breaks his arm and he gets down.

"Damon, what the hell? You know you can't go against Klaus."

"He turned our brother into one of his hybrid slaves." Stefan looks over at me and sees's my hybrid eyes.

"When were you turned?"

"1849."

"That's impossible. Elena wasn't alive back then. How are you still alive."

"You don't need her blood if you are both types of werewolves."

"Both?"

"Tyler is type A. Type B is when you get bit and you can't turn into a full wolf unless you are Alpha," Nikki said.

"Thanks, Nikki, because I didn't feel like explaining it through they stupid skulls," I said.

"You welcome love. Don't call me Nikki you know I hate that nickname."

"It's either Nikki or Nickelodeon. And I told you to stop calling me love."

"Fine, you can keep Nikki, love." I hit him on the back of the head."Klaus, you need to give us back our brother!!" Damon said.

"He's not a hostage or a sired hybrid. He can leave as he please."

"Stiles, come one. Time for you to meet everyone." Stefan said trying to grab my arm.

"No," I said, snatching my hand away.

"Why not?"

"Because you and Damon weren't acting like brothers then, so you can't act like them now." I walked out of the Grill.

"Stiles!" Oh my fucking god.

"What?!" I yelled at them annoyed.

"We're sorry.'

"Whatever," I say walking away. I vamp-speed to a house that says Mikaelson on it.

"Did you build this?"

"Yes and No." I look at Nikki confused. "I used your blueprints you make back in 1920 and I got my hybrids to build it."

"So you didn't lift a finger at all."

"No."

"Stiles!!" I hear someone who doesn't like to listen to instructions