17

Stiles Pov

"What?" Bonnie said."

"Yeah. Now, please boiling my blood." I say.

"Oh sorry. " 

"Can you get my little brothers?"

"Okay." Bonnie leaves and leaves the door open. We try and walk through but we were stopped by an invisible barrier. What the hell? It's in my name and my brothers and we are vampires. Why can't I get in? Bonnie comes back. "Damon won't come down. I'll just invite you in. Come on in." We pass by the invisible barrier.

"Hey, Bonnie how come you had to invite us into a vampire in their own house?"

"Oh, we had to put the house in mine, Elena, and Jeremy name, because we didn't want Klaus to come in here and take Elena blood in her sleep or kill me or Jeremy for trying to kill him."

"Ohh. Okay. Where is Damon's room?"

"Upstairs last door on the right, Stefan's is on the left."

"Thanks." I walk upstairs with Liam and Ayanna behind me we get to both of the rooms. I turn to them. "Which one first?"

"Go to Stefan's first," Liam says. I walk to the door and knock. No answer, so I walk in and he is making out with the latest doppelganger. I walk right out and go to Damon's door. I knock first. No answer, again. I walk in he is just laying down looking at the ceiling. 

"Damon," I say. 

"Leave me alone," Damon says. I walk out and look over at Liam and Ayanna. 

"I guess making amends with brothers are out. Let's go get drunk at the grill." We walk out of the house and go to the grill. The rest of the Scooby gang was at a booth next to the pool table. We just get a booth closer to the bar. Bonnie comes over. "Hey, I thought that you were talking to your brothers."

"Stefan and the doppelganger were making out and Damon said leave me alone. So if they don't want to make amends, then I won't force them too. I didn't even want to make amends with them, my twin made me."

"Okay then." Bonnie then walks back to her booth.

"Now, we have no more distractions lets get drunk," Liam says a little too excited. Liam goes to the bar and comes back with 15 shots, we take 5 each. Then he comes back with 30 shots, we take 10 each. We keep on doing this for 2 more hours. I call Kendall and she puts a spell on me to make sure my friends and I don't have hangovers. We vamp speed home and knock out on in my room. 

----Time Skip----

I walk up w/ a bucket of water on me. What the hell? Whoever did that is going to get it!!!! I hear laughing and giggling. I open my eyes and I see people right next to me angry and I look around my room and I see Rebekah and Klaus laughing at us. I got up and tackle them. What should I do with them, now?