Mark - NCT127

"Jagi~" Mark sang. "Time to get up, love." He kissed my cheek.

"I don't want to get up!" I complained.

"You have to, my love." He said softly. "I have to leave tonight, I want to spend as much time with you as I can." He smiled and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Then let's sleep." I mumbled.

"Babe, I want to spend time with you!" He kissed my neck lightly. He hummed and kissed me again.

"I'm tired."

"I love my beautiful and sweet jagi though!" He laid little kisses all the way to my lips. He pecked my lips repeatedly, making me giggle.  "I love your giggle." He whispered. He still makes me blush even after two years of dating.

"I'm still tired."

He laid next to me. "I'll lay next to you for 10 minutes, and then you'll get up."

"Yes sir." I said sarcastically. I nuzzled my face into his chest. I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead lightly.

He smiled and closed his eyes as well, mostly satisfied that I knew nothing about his plan.

Minutes later he nudged on my shoulder. "Jagi, now you need to get up."

I sighed. "It wasn't even 10 minutes!"

"Just get dressed." He urged.

I crossed my arms.

He chuckled. "I'll take us to breakfast."

"I'm up."

━━━━━━

Mark stayed silent the whole breakfast. It was awkward for me because usually he talked my head off and I didn't mind it. I loved it when he talked to me.

I slowly laid my fork down, while he slowly took a bite of his iHop pancake. "Ok, what's the matter?" I suddenly asked.

He looked up and gave a confused look.

"You were fine this morning, a little too energetic, but now you look like something's on your mind." I filled in.

He shook his head and smiled assuringly. "I'm fine, and I do have something on my mind but it isn't bad. I'm a little—" he cut himself off. "I'm fine."

I nodded, not wanting to push it any further. "Alright."

We finished our breakfast and he paid. He grabbed my hand and opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him and entered. He soon was in the driver's seat and started the car. Before he took off he turned to me. "Kiss me."

"What?"

"Kiss me." He repeated.

I pecked his cheek.

"What was that? On the lips. We haven't kissed all day." He pouted cutely. He lied by the way.

"I just stuffed my face with hash browns and you want to kiss me?"

"Of course. I can deal with a little potato in my kiss." He smirked.

I sighed and pecked his lips.

"Whatever. I'll kiss you when we get home." He said sarcastically.

I groaned at his childishness and kissed him longer this time.