Chapter 1: Welcome Back

*Ten Years Later*

Trenece- Stop running through my damn house! I'm not gone repeat myself again, I yelled at my kids while I was cooking dinner. I would've never thought that ten years later I would be married to king with five kids running around here. Me and my sisters run the top from home, so we won't be hands on and put in danger. Oh yea, I forgot to mention that we moved out of Detroit! We all moved to Hawaii, we love it. My thoughts were interrupted when king wrapped his arms around me from behind me kissing and sucking on my neck. I missed my husband, I turned around kissing him passionately until our youngest daughter Kendall came running into the kitchen screaming daddy. "Kendall Ayanna James! Didnt I just tell you to stop running around in my house?" I fussed at her, she put her head down " I sowy mommy" she said putting her head on King's chest. I just nodded, King's ass just insists on spoiling her little ass, she's the baby but come on, there's a limit but he's the same way with Karter and she's ten years old. He dont hold punches with the boys tho, I wouldn't trade it for anything, I love the relationship he has with all of our kids it's amazing. My dream was cut short when Dana called me.

*conversation*

T: Wassup

D: Hey bitch

A: Hey sister I miss you

T: I miss you too sister, and Dana it's been ten years and you still aint gone learn until I really put a bullet in yo ass guh

D: Yeah yeah whatever. Me, vonte, and the kids on our way over so cook extra dinner tonight.

A: Yeah cook extra, cuz we coming too

T: Yall got me fucked up! I have five kids and a husband to feed.

D: Nobody told to you to do that

A: I can already see it, yall bout to start so come open the door

T: Bye, damn yall get on my nerves man

*conversation over*

I still go through this shit with them and it's been ten years, I dont mind tho, i love my sisters.