Chapter 7: Family Meeting Pt.2

*Nobody's POV*

So what's up, Dana said to nobody in particular as she walked into the living room where everybody else was with DJ on her hip. Lucky for Dana DJ was still sleeping, where is yo slow ass sister Trenece asked Dana. Shit, she was your sister first and you know she late to everything, plus she still sour about me saying something to her Dana said to Trenece without eye contact. speaking of that, did you apologize to her? Trenece asked. Dana looked upside Trenece's head, I told you I wasnt apologizing to her for saying what I feel, I mea.... Dana was cut off by Alisa walking through the door with Alani trailing behind her. Hey yall Alisa spoke tiredly. Wassup Trenece spoke. Both Trenece and Alisa looked at Dana waiting for her to speak, you not gone speak Dana? Alisa asked her. What for? I just saw you Dana responded with a hint of attitude, ewww who the fuck slapped you in the face with a pile of shit? Alisa snapped because of Dana's unnecessary attitude. Whatever can we get this meeting over with? Dana said with too much attitude for Trenece. Loose the attitude Dana, nobody did anything to you, youmay be thirty but you're acting like you five years old. Get over yourself dude. Trenece spoke with irritation in her voice. Dana didnt even respond, she just blew out a breath of frustration, trying to figure out why her sisters keep gettin on her case about petty shit, or shit she thought was petty.

-Down to business-

Okay, so I called this meeting because we have some problems that needs to be fixed like yesterday. So word on the streets is we missed one of Doc's boys the night we killed everybody ten years ago and he trying to build an empire in Cuba and take us out. Now this is a problem because WE run Cuba,and nobody in their right mind would ever think about crossing us, but this nigga is being brave so there's a slight possibility that he's planning something. With that being said, start packing because we're going to Cuba, everyone must be in attendance! No excuses. The guys leave the day after tomorrow for a head start so be prepared. Trenece finished her speech. King caught her attention, "babe we need to talk when everybody leaves" she shook her head okay.