♡ Part Two ♡

Paul stood beside the grave, fighting back tears he knew he shouldn't ever let fall. Death had taken too young. There seems to be no out for any of them now. Seth stood off to the side crying into his mother's shirt, Leah was still missing.

Harley leaned against her uncle, her brown eyes sad. She was rested in a wheelchair, her body paralyzed from the waste down. The head injury messed with a part of her spinal cord and now she couldn't walk. It broke his heart because it was his job to protect her. Yet there she was just like Billy and Harry now lay in a grave.

As if sensing his eyes Harley looked up and slipped out of her uncles grip. With each move of her arms she pulled herself closer to him. When she was within arms reach he pulled her close.

"I can't let that happen to you."

"It won't Paul. I told you I'm buying a place in La Push you'll be able to protect me easier." The werewolf rubbed his hands against her cold and wind nipped skin trying to help warm her up.

"I know, I still worry though. We may not be romantic yet but loosing you, even at this point, would kill me." Harley nodded against his chest. Paul tightened his grip just a little. He knew the cullen's were back. Bella would want her bloodsucker to meet Harley. He couldn't stop her but he could make it clear if she was hurt while in their care he would disregard the treaty. They were dead if even a drop of her blood was spilt. She meant too much to him.

'I can't loose my imprint.'