Goodbye

'C'mon Annie. We can still be friends.' Fred begged.

'OF COURSE NOT! GET OUT!' Annie screamed, pointing her finger towards the door.

Annie never actually loved Fred. But she needed him. She needed someone to lean on. Someone to talk to when things went downhill. Fred was that boyfriend who would do absolutely anything for you, to prove he really loved his girlfriend. But of course, he was a little sketchy and Annie kind of guessed he was cheating ever since he said the words 'I love you' for the first time. Fred had a lot of 'friends' and 'cousins' and all of them were girls. One day, he accidentally sent her a text message for a girl called Casey and Annie instantly knew that he was cheating.

 Immediately, Annie grabbed her necklace, the one Fred gave to her, grabbed both ends and spit it into two. The dress Fred brought for Annie was ripped and overall Annie was over with Fred. Annie was over with Fred's swift moves, his way of making her feel as if there were millions of fireworks going off in her stomach, his way of flirting. It was over.

Annie had never had a decent friend in her life. She has always been more interested in school. However, in first grade, she had one 'friend' Maddie. But she immediately turned on her after she realised Annie didn't like cats. Ever since then, she has found it a lot easier to ignore people and focus on school. But then Fred came along, and it was normal for a teenage girl to find a cute guy and fall head over heels with him. But Fred was just looking for a target, another girl to trick. 

Annie sat on her bedroom floor and thought for a second. She remembered all the dates, all the kisses, all the promises Fred made. However,  why was she sitting on the floor being sad? If she never really loved Fred, Why does she feel so heartbroken?