seven

"have a good flight!"

haeun smiled slightly to thank the air stewardess.

she was about to plug in her earphones when a figure began to settle down next to her. she couldn't help but admire the stranger who was donned in black from head to toe, with sunglasses and a leather jacket being the scene stealer of his overall look.

haeun observed as he retrieved a book from his bag and whipped out his phone before placing the book against the window and taking a picture.

she wondered why he had to do so when he could have simply just read the book, but soon brushed off the thought.

however, haeun was unable to catch a glimpse of the male's face. by the time he had slid his sunglasses over his head to reveal his charming almond-shaped monolids, she had already returned to listening to her music and catching up on some sleep.

"...miss? miss lee?"

haeun slowly stirred to her senses as she felt someone tapping on her shoulder lightly.

"hmmm?"

"what would you like to have for your meal? we have two choices: teriyaki chicken rice with stir-fried vegetables, or mushroom cream pasta with mashed potatoes."

"i'll get the latter then. thank you!"

as haeun turned back to her screen to select a movie to watch while having her lunch, she got a little startled when the guy next to her began to speak.

"so... hey. we got the same dish."

his voice sounded extremely sweet with a slight hint of raspiness in it, relieving haeun of her tiredness immediately.

"ah... okay. that's... good to know?"

her cheeks blushed as she continued to scroll through the list of movies. he must have noticed how awkward she felt as he chuckled lightheartedly — both because he thought she was really cute, and to brighten up the atmosphere.

when haeun finally mustered up enough courage to look straight at his face, she got the shock of her life.

"a... a... aren't you park jimin???"