eight

"yes, but you are......?"

"OH MY GOSH no wonder you were taking a picture of your book YOU TOOK IT FOR YOUR INSTAGRAM FEED"

haeun didn't give jimin any chance to speak, much less answer his question. she was too surprised at the fact that the very park jimin was sitting right next to her, on board the same plane to the same country.

"you little piece of shit WHY DID YOU FOLLOW AND UNFOLLOW ME???"

it took jimin quite a while to make the connections before he finally realised who this i-just-met-you-but-i'm-already-cursing-at-you girl was.

"hold on... you're lee haeun?"

"so you finally recognise me huh YOU BRAT."

jimin started laughing so hard that he threw his entire head backwards, to the extent that one would think he was about to break his neck

jimin started laughing so hard that he threw his entire head backwards, to the extent that one would think he was about to break his neck. as he clapped like a seal, his shoulders bobbed up and down constantly.

"and you still have the audacity to laugh??"

while jimin found the situation really funny,
deep inside, he felt shy yet joyed at the fact that he was able to meet the girl that he fell in love with online, in real life.

for the rest of the flight, it consisted occasional bickers about their instagram battle;

"so you're saying you unfollowed me for no good reason???"

"well but you unfollowed me too so..."

and also jimin stealing glances of haeun. (in which her eyes would shoot daggers at him and he would giggle) little did she know, he was also secretly taking pictures of her whenever she wasn't taking notice.

 (in which her eyes would shoot daggers at him and he would giggle) little did she know, he was also secretly taking pictures of her whenever she wasn't taking notice

jimin was extremely excited, for he was anticipating what new adventures would unfold in singapore, especially since he was with haeun.