Complete Order

Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules. Rules.

Rules were all we had in the village. There were many rules but these were the five 'mortal rules'. If you were caught breaking them, you would be killed. Here are the rules:
1. Do not lie to your leaders
There are two separate sections in the village. The Roses & The Thorns. The two sections barely saw each other. Each section had different leaders, and each section knew, you could not, should not, would not lie to the leaders. I, Bianca, am a rose.
2. Be in your dorm by 10:00 pm and wake up to your alarm at 6:00 am
The leaders were very strict about time , but they never really told us why. They don't really tell the us a lot of things.
3. Obey your leaders
The leaders often told us what to do, such as roses wear red, thorns wear black. But we were required to listen, or you know what would happen.
4. Roses shall not interact with the thorns, the thorns shall not interact with the roses.
We often see the opposite village in the streets or somewhere where both of us are allowed but, we can have little to no interaction.
5. If chosen, participate in the roses and thorn tournament
The roses and thorn tournament happens once a year. 3 roses, 3 thorns. Most of the time, the people who have been chosen are people who are prone to making mistakes. Here's how it works. They are locked in a cellar about the size of a town house. There is one floor. one meal a day. one toilet. one sink. one bed. completely concrete. Most of the tournaments end up in death, suicide, or murder. They do this because the leaders believe that putting us together to see how we interact is 'healthy' and helps them decide what will be done in the future. The more violence, the less interaction we have.