The thorn

I was awakened by 5:00, we weren't supposed to be awake yet but I heard a siren. I peered out my window and saw a thorn. I knew because he was wearing all black. He was being taken by a group of officers. He was in the WRONG village, BEFOEE he was supposed to be awake. He was fighting with them, and then quickly got loose and ran away. I noticed he was running toward MY house. I didn't know what he was planning on doing, but whatever it was, I didn't want to know or be any part of it. He ran faster, and eventually the officers seemed to have lost track of him. He ran closer and closer to my home and soon he busted straight through my front door.

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I screamed at the stranger. "SHHHH. they might catch me!"

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OU-" at this he covered my mouth and I continued to try and scream. "Would you be quite and just let me talk!" He said to me. I nodded my head. He uncovered my mouth.

"I just need a place to stay. Just for a little. I cant and wont stay in the thorn village for one more minute!" he started. "And if I go back now I'll DEFINITELY going to have to participate in the roses and thorn tournament"

" I hope you know that of they find me, I will be in trouble too!! I'm not supposed to be interacting with thorns..YOU KNOW THIS, I'm breaking one of the MOTAL RULES "

"Would you stop yelling PLEASE"

"Well you yelling just as much. You stupid thorn"

"I have a name. Zach." He says with a small smirk. "Sorry Zach. I'm Bianca." I blush.

I hear a loud banning on the door. It's the police. Zach dives and hide under my couch. I open the door, a man in uniform is there with a gun. "Can I help you sir" I say as if I don't know what he's here for. "There's a thorn on the loose, he ran this direction. Have you seen him?" He ask

"I can assure you, I have not." There goes another mortal rule. Do not lie to you leaders. And that's exactly what I just did.