·Chapter 2·

Here's chapter 2!! 2 updates in one day! I do not have a life. Anyways shoutout to cause you're my first noticed reader so this chapter goes out to you!! *insert round of applause* 

Anyways to the chapter

Raven's POV

Walking to the training room, I could already smell the sweat and hear the sound of grunts and panting emitted from Garfield, which kind of worries me. Not that I can judge but they dated when they were 15, and she cheated on him with Aqualad, who then got her pregnant and expected BB to father the child. Of course you would feel guilt after rejecting her, but it hit him harder than I think it hit anyone else. Like how he is now hitting the punching bag

Beastboy was destroying, and I mean destroying the punching bag with his heavy kicks and strong punches, while streaks of sweat and curses were dripping of his GODLY jawline, and down his chiselled 6-pack abs, to his v-line and the top of his pubes. God how much I yearn for him. The lust building back up, I watch him destroy the third punching bag, leaving it's remains of the floor, and blood on his sweat covered knuckles. As he turns and looks at me, his jungle green eyes staring right into my soul, I felt vulnerable and looked away, as a blush emitted onto my cheeks.

"Oh hey Rae, didn't see you there." He says in his Godly voice, making the spot between my legs dripping with lust, dripping down my legs.

"Yeah. Decided to join you as you seemed quite pissed in the kitchen. You didn't even have breakfast and you destroyed 3 punching bags in under 5 minutes. Are you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice, because I feel like I can show my emotions to him and him only. He stared at me, licking his plump reddened lips before replying with a softened "Yeah" and looking away, walking away to the heavy weights. He picks up one of the heaviest ones, still staring in my eyes, as if he was looking for something there.

I look down to his blood covered knuckles, worry washing over me. I ran to him, healing his bleeding knuckles. As I look up, I saw Beastboy look at me with the similar emotion that I felt.

L U S T.

His knuckles now healed and his weights ignored, I felt the sexual tension between us rising like the tide, and my heart rate increasing as was his. He was leaning in, and so was I.

And our lips touched. His lips are soft, as well as a bit chapped. But they were perfect. And I felt perfect. And life felt perfect, and somehow, it felt perfect with Garfield in it. I felt love and lust and all the emotions you would feel in a relationship, but I also felt something new. Sparks, or more like..

F I R E W O R K S.

But I yearn more of him and his body, and felt as his hands moved from his knees to my waist and hips, pulling me onto his lap. My hands flew to his perfectly messy hair, just short enough and not too ling. Just how I like it. His fang was touching my lips and was sending electric shocks down my back. His tongue was licking my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter and I accepted his tongue. I felt an urge to touch his cute elf ears, filled with a small 10mm stretched earlobes on both sides, as out make-out got heavy. I started grinding on his semi-hard bulge in his loose pants, my hands trailing down to his chest and abs, satisfying my need of touching his chiselled chest.

We break from the heavy make-out, catching out breath before continuing from where we left of. Garfield released from the kiss again and started kissing trails down my jaw to my neck, forming hickeys at my neck. He releases and asked for the question I've been yearning all month.

"Are you sure you want me? I'm really rough when it gets to these things." He says with a little breath in his voice. Oh how he didn't know how much I want him. I could feel my emotions reaching at its peak and taking over but I took control.

"Do whatever you want with me Garfield. I'm yours to keep." I reply, causing Garfield to emit a growl from his throat before continuing. I open a portal in front of us as he picks me up by my thigh and asscheek, walking forward before reaching his now partially clean bedroom.

And there's the chapter. Next chapter might or might not be smut cause that's how I am *insert lenny face*

I'll try to upload 3 times a week but it will be at random days sooo...

Bye non-binaries and otha groups 💖💖

JxSSY💖