·Chapter 3·

A/N = After 2 years of procrastination, here is chapter 3 of what started as a full fanfiction into a 3-part one-shot thing

Narrator's POV

Beastboy and Raven arrived in Beastboy's room, falling right onto his bed. The make-out was still going on, Beastboy's hands not being able to stay of Raven's body holding and feeling every part of her curved and definitely blessed body and vice-versa; Raven also enjoying feeling Beastboy's muscular body and abs (personally don't like abs, continue to the story). Beastboy makes the first move by looking for the zip on the back of her leotard, wanting to feel more of her in ways both of the have never done before (they're virgins). Finding it, he pulls it down as quickly as humanly possible, releasing from the kiss.

"Are you really sure you want me?" Beastboy asks with worry, as he has never seen her this intimate with anyone, even with the few boyfriends she had throughout the years, and he with his multiple girlfriends.

"Yes Beastboy. I am sure" Raven replied with truth and excitement in her voice, having dreamt of him touching her in ways no one has ever done before. Beastboy suddenly grows confident and rips off Raven's leotard, exposing her large breasts and large ass in lace panties and bra. Beastboy's lust has blasted through the roof seeing her in that attire and a deep growl has emitted from his throat. He goes down to Raven's neck, leaving more hickeys and love bites, as well as finding her sweet spot on her neck, making her whisper little moans and pants of anticipation. He kisses down her neck to her collarbone, before removing her bra, finally able to see her glorious body before his darkened eyes.

BB starts licking on her left hardened nipple as they've been in the humid and sweaty air of BB's room, his other hand groping and squeezing her right boob. She moans out in pleasure, thanking the Gods that no one was home at the moment, locking BB's door with her powers.

Raven was starting to get sexually frustrated and tried to rip off BB's uniform, as he was still fully clothed but with a pained and huge bulge in his bottom half of his uniform. BB didn't allow her by releasing one of his hands on her boob and holding both of her wrists above her head with his one hand, slowly teasing her making her moans louder and stronger.

Beastboy started kissing lower and lower down her muscular stomach, reaching her panty line. While using his teeth to pull down her panties, he unconsciously breathes hot air onto her lower lips, bucking her hips upwards. Both Raven and Beastboy were excited and nervous for what was to come, but carried on both awaiting for what was to come.

"G-Garfield, p-please don't be t-too rough on me," whispered Raven down to Garfield who was amazed over how wet Raven has been just by kissing. This has made him more excited and lustful, diving in straight away.

Hmmm... tastes like pineapple Gar thought licking up her womanhood. Raven on the other hand was in euphoria, the feeling of Garfield's tongue on her womanhood doing wonders and sending shock-waves of pleasure through her system. As Beastboy continued on with his ministrations, Raven started to feel a tightening feeling in her stomach, realising her orgasm is coming up. 

"Gar.. p-please stop I-I'm gonNA CUM! FUCK!!" Raven warned Beastboy, feeling a rush of ecstasy rushing straight through her body, causing her toes to curl, arch her back off the bed and a gush of her release to leave her. Garfield being at the receiving end of her orgasm drinks up all of her release with gusto. As he backs away from her swollen wet pussy, Garfield's lower face was covered with her juices, he licks away the excess cum around his mouth, using his finger to take it off his face and making Raven to suck onto his cum covered finger, Raven moaning around it from the taste.

As Raven was panting, trying to recover from the strong orgasm,  Gar was getting the rest of his clothes off,  revealing his swollen red and hard cock to Raven, who managed to catch her breath before she stares in awe at his member.