Chapter 10: Rumor

Yukari woke up from a ray of sunlight. The window was open revealing a bright blue sky. Yukari sat down on her bed staring at her fast asleep girlfriend, Akira. Yukari stroked Akira's head gently, accidentally waking Akira up.

"I'm sorry, Akira." Yukari apologized, "I didn't mean to wake you."

Akira smiled tiredly, "It's fine Yukari."

Yukari kissed Akira on the cheek and smiled. She then got up and went to the bathroom and changed.

Akira sighed, I really, really love Yukari. But not even sure if it's okay to propose to her, she's so sensitive and I don't want to hurt her."

"Akira!" Yukari called as she walked out of the room, "I'm going to go downstairs to make breakfast."

"You know you don't have to!" Akira frowned as she blushed, "I'll make breakfast!"

"Akira... I got it!" Yukari responded.

Akira got up anyways and carried Yukari downstairs.

"Akira.." Yukari pouted.

"We'll make breakfast together then." Akira smiled.

"Fine." Yukari blushed.

Yukari and Akira worked together to make pancakes. Some shaped like cats and some shaped like dogs.

"I guess, it really shows our personality." Yukari purred.

"It does." Akira smiled as she hugged Yukari again.

The couple ate their breakfast, and Akira decided to go home.

"See you later," Akira kissed Yukari's forehead, "I love you."

"Love you too." Yukari kissed Akira farewell.

Akira arrived at her house and was greeted by Miku.

"Where were you last night?" Miku questioned.

"I was at Yukari's house." Akira responded.

Miku whispered something into Akira's ear.

"What! Why would you think that! Are you crazy!" Akira blushed furiously.

"Stop lying." Miku smirked.

"Alright. Fine. Okay. There you go." Akira flushed.

"I knew it! I knew it!" Miku ran around the living room, "Haha! I'm going to tell Ichika, Ciel, Aoi, and Himari!"

"No don't you-" Akira responded.

"Okaa-San I'm going to KiraPati!" Miku ran out the door, giving her sister a raspberry, "Bleh!"

"Miku!"

-Timeskip-

Miku arrived at KiraPati exhausted but eager to tell her friends about it.

"Ichika-Chan!" Miku called out as Ichika came out of the kitchen, "You won't believe what happened!"

"What do you mean?" Ichika questioned as Aoi, Himari, and Ciel appeared behind her.

Miku whispered in their ears, "See!"

The four gasped, "SERIOUSLY?!"

Miku nodded, "Mhm! Onee-Chan said so herself!"

Just then Yukari walked out of the kitchen complaining about how tried she was of walking, "Miku? What are you doing here? Where's Akira?"

Miku smirked, "So Akira really did stay overnight at you're house?"

Yukari stood in shock, "Hehe, I think the cake is burning!" Then Yukari was gone.

"See what I mean!" Miku smiled.

"We do!" Himari giggled.

Then Akira arrived at KiraPati, "Miku! Why-"

The five friends snickered as Akira entered. Akira blushed as they laughed unable to deny the truth. Yukari peeked her head out of the kitchen also embarrassed to deny it as well.

"Akira did stay over last night." Yukari accepted.

The other four snickered.

"Let's get to work." Ichika smiled.