Chapter 4

They waved goodbye for her mother. They get in the car on the way Harry says, "Ummm, Samantha I want to buy a new car for my cousin and I want you to tell me what kind of car she would like." " Sure thing." Samantha said.

Harry turned on the radio and started listening to some music. They sang and had fun.

They arrived to the car company. They went in and a salesman came to help them. " welcome to the company, would you like any help?"

Sam had a car in her mind that she always dreamt of. She described the car for the salesman and he got what car she would like to have. He showed her the car and she was just falling in love with that car. " this car would he's the best I say", Samantha said.

Then I will tell her parents I found the car for their daughter. Your choices are great, Samantha. This car is just amazing." zayn added with a wink.

Harry pretended he was calling them.

They finished and went home. Then zayn and Harry stayed over for dinner. Zayn, Harry, and Samantha felt like cooking so they cooked dinner. Harry and Zayn made the salad it looked delicious. I was cooking fried chicken, and later Zayn came and helped me to fry some French fries.

"This food is amazing guys!!" Mrs. Lauren said extremely happy. I love the fries added her little brother, Kim and her little sister Nina. Her father said, " you are pro's in this." and then winked Samantha.

They finished their food. Mrs. Lauren and Samantha went to wash the dishes. Her father went and played with her young brother and sister. Zayn and Harry played Xbox.

Samantha's life was great now.

Harry had to leave because we have school tomorrow. " thanks for the great night, I had an amazing night... Samantha thanks and... Umm on Thursday you all are invited for BBQ at my house and the three of us will cook like today!! How does that seem like??" he said with a cute smile on his face..

That's going to be epic everyone said with a wide smile on their faces. Samantha winked Zayn. Zayn didn't talk much today. After Harry left, Zayn and Samantha went up to her room. Zayn and Samantha talked and talked till they became tired.

Zayn was going to go home. But I told him to wait a minute.

"Mom" Samantha said. "Yes, Hun." Her mother said. " can Zayn stay over tonight." I asked trying to make her say yes. " sure Hun, as long as you don't make noises." she said. "thanks mom a lot. " I said back.

" so Zayn what should we do??" I said

" ummmm do crazy things...." zayn said smiling having a great idea.

" like what??" I asked knowing he has an idea.

" a PILLOW FIGHT...." he said laughing.

" ready....set.......GO!!" they said together.

They had plows,,, and bam.....bam.....bam Zayn hit Samantha on the head..." ouch, zayn...... It's so on!!!" Samantha said excited. Zayn cracked up on the bed.... "OMG SAMANTHA DON'T HIT ON THE FACE!!! " zayn said still cracking up. Samantha hit him, and he knew what he would do next. "zayn no..no...no....no..no" she said. And zayn started tickling her, she was on her bed, then fell on the floor..... They both cracked up as she fell on the floor.

Samantha had an extra bed in her room for a visiter or friend or something.... Zayn slept on it,,,, and Samantha slept on her bed...exhausted and tired. We couldn't stop laughing until suddenly. We stopped. We went to sleep.

We woke up looking crazy, my hair was looking like a crazy thing and zayn was, too. He couldn't stand how his hair looked... He went to the mirror and fixed it as fast as he could. He seriously looked freaking funny... " c'mon let's get ready samantha. We have school...." zayn said trying to get ready.

I gut up put on jeans with purple top my shoes and some makeup.. I put nail polish. We headed downstairs ate breakfast and took launch. We headed out and waved. " be careful!!" my mom said.

We arrived to school a little late. It was Monday and we hated it, because it was the first day of the week. But me and zayn were in the same class today so they would have fun. They knew when they get to class the teacher will yell at them. So as they went in class the teacher, Mrs. Rebecca screamed," where we're you two??? Sit down in your places... " we sat down. I sat beside Zayn and she gave us an assignment.

I finished the assignment and looked at what zayn was downing he was drawing on his notebook as always.

Mrs. Rebecca came and saw he was drawing... He bit his lip because he was very nervous of what will happen next.