Chapter 24

I read it, it said:

Samantha, I want to meet you in the garden.. Okay.. Please come! Don't ignore and thanks. At 6:50 okay!! Bye! :)

I read the note. I wore some dress and high heels.. Because it was 6:40.

I went down to the garden and sat on the bench to see the view of the beach.

Then I felt someone kiss me on the neck. It was.............

............. Harry.

" Listen Harry I really love you and I'm sorry that I told you I hate you. " I said but I  

wanted to continue but he didn't let me. He squished his lips with mines.

" I love you so much " he whispered.

We sat on the grass and told each other how much love was between us.

We kissed and kissed.

-------------------------------------------------

We got in the room.

We changed into pajamas to sleep.

" Sam this is our last day here. Tomorrow we should return in order for you to study for your final exams. Then you graduate. " he told me hugging me so tight.

I pulled away. ..

" Harry why do you even care.. About my finals. " I asked him.

" why do I care?! Are you crazy!? Cause I love you and I want to have you forever. Samantha you have no idea how much I love you.. If you walk away. I know I'll fade. Cause there is nobody else... Samantha please don't leave me. You're my life. " Harry said looking straight in my eyes and I blushed a little, he kissed me.

I pulled him away again.

" then I don't want it to be our last night today.. May we stay tomorrow, too. " I said making a puppy face.

" As you want babe. " he said kissing my lips lightly.

He held my hand and we got up.. We headed towards the reception.

" hey! I took a room today... And I want to delete it. " Harry said holding my hand.

I looked at him. He flipped his curls away from his face and looked at me.

He paid for the time the room was taken.

He thanked the reception as we left.

" Harry, let's go eat in the restaurant. " I suggested.

" I got a better idea.. Why don't we order the food from the restaurant to eat in the garden. " he suggested with a wink.

How I loved him is indescribable. " Harry of course... But I need to discuss something with you." I said looking deeply in his green eyes..

" go ahead.." he told me.

" order the food first then we can go to the garden and we will discuss it. " I told him.

We got closer and closer he put his hand on my chin and I wrapped both of my hands around his neck.. " I love you .." I said shutting my eyes. " I love you more babe.." he said getting closer to me. We got close until his warm pink lips met mine and we kissed. He pulled away saying." What were you going to talk to me about. " I was still feeling that warm kiss. " Samantha... Hello... Samantha. " he said shaking my hand. " mhm?" I answered still in the mood of that kiss.

I still had my eyes shut so I couldn't see what was happening... all of a sudden warm lips touched my lips. " good now. " he told me. " Harry I so love your kisses your'e just too perfect. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's actually all true. I love you badly. " I said. "I love you way more. " he said.

" now getting back to what we were in. What we- " he didn't continue because Samantha put a great kiss on his lips. Then he continued. " what were you going to tell me.. Or talk to me about. "

HARRY'S P.O.V.:

I waited for an answer but she was looking in my eyes. Some of my curly hair starts falling down on my face. She moved them out of my face.

The food comes, and the guy I saw with Samantha hugging her was the one who brought the food.

Samantha got up and gave him a hug.. While I waited for that man to tell me who he is.

" can I please know who you are??" I asked annoyed from the man.

" Harry that's the reason I wanted to talk to you. " Samantha told me.

" begin please..." I begged her.

" okay so you saw me hugging this man right??" she asked. " yea " I responded ....

______________________________________________________________________

Hahaha you want to know the continuation?? Than read the next chapter.. When I publish :)

I wish you like the book so far. I love you all <3

So tomorrow is the last day of school, so I will be uploading more... YAY!!

Bye People!!