Chapter 22

She took off the ribbon and found herself in a beautiful room with the beautifulest creature on Earth.

She kisses his neck and then his lips, while he still kisses her.

They talked and then he said," there is a party tonight in the hotel would you like to go??" " sure thing .." she answered back.

They went down to the party. They danced and had fun.

" listen stay here I'm going to sleep, okay Harry..." " no babe I'm coming with you. "

We went up to our room. " Harry what should I wear.. I can't sleep with dress.." she said getting in the room. " come with me babe and I want to show you something. " he said. she followed him...

He opened a bag and told her to look inside in what there is in the bag.

" what?! How?! Where did you get my stuff from. " she said confused.

He told her to sit down.

" umm the story is... I told your mom when you take a bath to get some clothes for you and when the home phone rang it was me calling telling your mom to get the bag before I call you to tell you I'm coming up to your room.."he said getting Samantha up to get ready to sleep.

" I love you Harry loads. " I said. he kisses me softly on the lips then gets up to go to the bathroom to get in his pajamas.

He came out and it was Samantha's turn to go. She went in the bathroom to change.

HARRY'S P.O.V :

I had an idea. I would act as if I'm sleeping and see what Samantha will do to me. I love her so much..

I slipped in the king bed before she was done. The bathroom door opened and Samantha came out. I was still acting to be sleeping. She came and sat beside me on the bed. She played with my curls I was about to smile but I held that smile.

She came and slipped into bed with me. She grabbed my arm and put it around her waist.

She was close to me in the bed. I couldn't stand acting like this. The door was still opened and the lights, too.

I told her," Hun shut the doors, turn the lights off, I wanna be with you." as I kissed her neck.

" aww Harry you are the best I'm on my way to come back and be with you. " she replied to me.

She comes back to bed and we sit across but close to each other. We came closer and closer each time.

I told her all my feelings towards her but before she even starts talking I take her in a large kiss that ended when we where kind of out of breath. And then continued the kiss.. We kiss until we slept in the same position we were in before I told her all the feelings towards her.

We slept and slept we felt we had the best feeling anyone can feel on Earth. Love makes us crazy.