B L U E

Merida's P.O.V.

As I sat on my throne my legs open me mum walked in she looked at me her facial expression changing as she looks me up and down "Merida lady's mustn't sit with their legs wide open for the whole world to see" she says slapping my knees.

"Oh mum calm down would ya theirs no one here" I explain to mum she rolls her eyes and walks away I watch as she goes up stairs waiting till she's completely out of me sight I then hear a door shut a smile forming on my face.

I jump up off of my throne almost tripping on this cursed dress I pull it up tying a knot on the side of it don't worry I had brown pants under it i always wear really long dresses so that they can cover me boots. I quickly run out yelling the guards to cover me while I'm gone I run to Angus "Ya miss me?" I ask as the white horse nays I burst through the gates into the green filled woods.

The smell of grass and trees filling my nostrils I grin I then realized I left me bow "dang it".

I turn Angus around he runs back I run to the back of the kitchen looking under one of the counters yes! I grab my bow and attempt to slide it over my head but it stops at me bun this thing makes my head hurt I then let down the red curls from the ribbon tied around it i finally get the bow past my fluff and grab me arrows letting it fall around my hips.

I hear the door open men talking I hide under the counters "Where is Hiccup he needs to meet the Queen!" Exclaimed one "We need to find the Queen first" said another man they then left I crawl out of my hiding spot and run out of the kitchen hopping on Angus "let's go" I whisper in his ear so they don't hear me if mum finds out I'm gone she's gonna lose it.

I let out a sigh.

I spot a target in the distance and he get ready I hit target after target after target splitting the previous ones I continue on into a clearing I come to a halt and take in its beauty getting off of Angus as the sun hits my skin the warmth filling me like joy. I lay down and watch the sky for a bit..

Hiccups P.O.V.

I hope on toothless "Let's go bud" I say toothless takes off into the sky's "hmm this is a nice place" I say looking around we fly around for a while in til seeing a clearing with a spot of red.

We move in the spot becoming more clear it's a girl who's sleeping on the ground we land next to her I then notice the horse sleeping under her head wow she is beautiful but I'm happly in a relationship with Astrid.

I see a bow and some arrows next to her also toothless walks up to her sniffing her face her eyes open like a flash of blue lights they stare at me for a while before she punches me I fall back toothless now growling "Well that hurt!" I exclaim on the floor.

She pushes his head aside rushing to me her blue eyes filled with anger "Don't scare me like that" she said then looked at me confused "who are you?" She asked I looked up at her she had a hole in her long sleeved shirt she was leaning over me "ummm Chief of B-Berk" I say she arches her eye brow then looks at toothless.

She gets up dusting her self off extending an arm "Well Chief I'm merida" she says her thick Scottish accent Made me smile I liked it  she smiled back helping me up it was now my turn to dust my self off.

Toothless looked at her walking in front of me I laugh "she's okay bud" I say he looks at me, I nod and he backs away "So Merida why are you sleeping in the woods?" I asked she looked behind her to the sleeping horse and where she once lied.

"Well I was just enjoying the out doors with Angus here " she said sheepishly I chuckle she smiles and points towards toothless "ye have a dragon" she said I nod "Yes I do his name is toothless" I say smiling at him then her "A night fury" she said my eyes widened "You know dragons! But they don't have them here, do they? Do you know anymore dragons? Have you ever ridden one?" I ask in complete awe.

She giggles "Sorry to break it to ye lad but that's the only dragon I know and to the rest or yer questions the answers no" her giggle is soooo cute! No Astrids back home! "So you've never even touched a dragon?" I ask she nods her wild hair moving along a smile puts it's self on my face.

"Do you want to?" I ask she looks at me in horror...