REUNION TO REMEMBER

So calm....

Kikwang looks up and gets surprise " dad what are you doing here" his dad bows sarcastically , " Son I was here with one of my ladies  and spotted u". Kikwang's knuckles was about to get ready to punch  a idiot,  but Alexus holds his hands for him to calm down.  Kikwang takes a quick glance at Alexus and then Sunki and Xemira then noticed it's not worth it.  " Yes dad nice  to see you,  Mom is living life too" he gave his dad a small hug then sat back down.  His dad left with the girl's that broke up everything with his parents and he didn't seem happy about it even though he has young girls wraped all around him. 

At the restaurant  they  remembered the time when they was in sophomore  year in collage

At the restaurant  they  remembered the time when they was in sophomore  year in collage.  Enjoying great food because they got paid from work.  " I remember when Yuki was so nice to us and would give us a huge discount " Everyone nodded their heads.  " I remember when I was a third wheel when u and Sunki was kinda on a date " Xemira and Sunki laughed and chuckled but Alexus was serious . " Remember  when I was a nerd and you guys was only my friends  and then I tried out for the ⚽ team and I was too busy to hang out with u guys " Kikwang laughed so hard but the rest looked at him with sassy additude .

1hour later " Okay I'm getting sleepy and I bet the kids is asleep by now " everyone agreed and paid their bills with  a tip.  The lady that they was talking about came to there table as they was leaving and waved goodbye ( they lefted $1000 as a personal tip for her).

  The lady that they was talking about came to there table as they was leaving and waved goodbye ( they lefted $1000 as a personal tip for her)

At 11:25pm they finally arrived at Alexus and Kikwang's house  where the children was being watched at.  Sunki had to pick the kids up and put them in their car,  with Kikwang help. 

At 12:20 everyone was alseep.  The kids was in their own bed  finally,  letting the parents  have their own space.