REUNION TO REMEMBER

Back to school

"It's like I'm back at school. Being the boss of homework,  everyone asking me what the answer is to the test and paying me for tutoring.  Yassss I'm happy I'm not gonna be feeling like this forever because I don't go here anymore HA" Alexus walks into her old college and goes to the office where she spoted Xemira and Tanisha. The principle comes in and welcomes all of them back " Hello girls welcome back,  I hope you have that yay feeling coming back (silence) .I want to know if u girls can do a favor for me ?(the girl's looked at each other) . I wanted to know if you girl"s can be the ones to plan the college reunion  this year,  since it's your class". Tanisha poped out of her seat "yes I would love too.  Me,  Alexus, and Xemira would LOVE TOOOO". Alexus and Xemira side glanced at Tanisha " no We don't " Xemira whispered in Alexus ears,  Alexus just kept fake smiling. 

The girls head out of the office and heads to their car's

The girls head out of the office and heads to their car's.  " Okay guys we need to be on point alright because I don't want people talking about how lame our designs  was.  Oh Snap I just got an idea for an opening! we can dance to get the party started!!!!!. (Xemira was cringe about how tanisha was acting)  Okay guys see you later and text me to meet up and plan 😘 IM SO HYPE". Both Alexus and Xemira was all cringe-worthy " Great now we are gonna have to plan a party with Tanisha, the girl that get's demanding and want what she wants .  I hope I don't have to slap her hard because I will if I have too". Alexus opened her car door " let's just see how this works out,  she probably out grown that you never know.  Okay love ya bye girl". The both went into their car and left seperate ways.

When Alexus got home see spoted Kikwang dancing

When Alexus got home see spoted Kikwang dancing . "Babe what are you doing? " she sat down on the couch. "I'm getting ready for the dance Tanisha wants us to be in for the reunion". Alexus paused for a moment thinking In her head *what we just got the new's that we was doing the reunion today.  How did she call him we didn't even meet up yet*. Alexus phone started to ring,  and it was Xemira " AND IT BEGINS".